***

When humans found out about werewolves being real a war broke out , which went on for years. Until finally humans won and werewolves were forced into hiding. Soon ,we turned into stories and myths told to children or read in stories as fiction. The wolves came out of hiding soon enough. But never let the humans know who they are ,in order to prevent 'it' from happening again.

***********

I'm Alexis a werewolf from the Blood Moon pack ,born to Alpha Trevor and Luna Theresah. I ran away from home when I was 18 years and 3 months , my parents wanted to force the mate bond . My dad said he'll look weak with the alpha next in line without a mate . And it'll increase the packs borders, if I get matted to another Alpha my mom, powerless just agreed. 

Now, I've got my own apartment, a part time job and in just two weeks I'll be done with highschool.

(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)

Hey guys I hope you are all going to enjoy this journey with Alexis and I . Feel free to vote, comment, share . Since I'm going to be using my phone often to update there may be a lot of mistakes so feel free to correct them .

You should know I hate negative comment like 'No why aren't they together f*ck you ' and stuff like that. You can criticize me but I hate stuff like that.

Blah, blah, blah, now let's get to the good stuff. Enjoy:

-Kellie.