Chapter 1 Imagine

Imagine having 1 million thoughts rushing through your head and not being able to say one. Try living in different world, but you're the alien, wearing a mask to hide the real person. Your worst fears brought to life and made 10 times worse, and all of your dreams crushed before your eyes. You just need to hold onto yourself to keep your sanity and try not to lose yourself in a world where you're already lost.

The Box does stuff to you, it changes you. Just when you think everything is lost, life suddenly gets 10,000 times worse. It makes you see your worst nightmares and you start to believe they're real. Sometimes you wonder will you ever escape it's deadly wrath. But you just wait, wait for the day you're free. Whenever that day will be.

Some people claim they've been in the box for years, but once you're in the box you generally tend to loose track of time. The Uranium messes with your head. Make you see stuff that isn't there and it makes you forget about the stuff that is.

I've been in the box a long time, and the whole time I've been in here only 1 person has ever left. The only reason he was let out was because he was about to be executed. Once you're in the box, you have 1 fait - DEATH.

No one can get out, I was one of the worlds best criminals and I can't cheat the box so the only time you'll ever get out is to be executed in public, instead dying in our shrivelled, cancer ridden, insane community.