46

I rushed to my bedroom window and opened it. I saw a figure singing while strumming the string of the guitar so beautifully. I narrow my eyes to catch at least the glimpse of the man.

"Cause I wanna wrap you up

Wanna kiss your lips

I wanna make you feel wanted"

Is that-no wait it is!

Quickly, I grab my umbrella and slip on a pair of slippers. I literally ran down the stairs and ran out to the direction of the once unknown silhouette.

"And I wanna call you mine

Wanna hold your hand forever

And never let you forget it"

"What are you doing here, Ace? You're going to catch a cold!" I shriek putting my umbrella on top of him. He kept on singing then he chuckles, "It's worth catching a cold for the girl I love." he replied.

I blink once.

Then twice.

"You what?" I said just above a whisper. "I love you Kristina. I love every single thing about you. I love the way you stuck your tongue out when you concentrate. I love that little thing called freckles under your eyes. I love that you're so strong when so many things have happened to you. I love you for you. " He took in a deep breathe and continued

"I love you and I'm sorry for being a jerk to break up with you even though I love you. I thought you'd be better off without me. I thought I was only suffocating you and I-Im sorry. Im sorry that I'm such a coward but I'm not sorry for one thing. I'm not sorry for loving you."

A tear slipped down my cheek. Unable to control my feelings, I dropped the umbrella and hug him not caring if his clothes are wet or not. He instantly return the favor without any hesitation.

"I love you Kristina."

"I love you too Ace. Forever and always.

{The End. Nah just kidding. Epilogue coming up!}