002 ━━━━━ champions

┍━☽【❖】☾━┑

┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

VESTA RAN as fast as she could, blocking the girl from the other team as she called out to allie.

"ALLIE OVER HERE!" she yelled, running towards the girl, she watched as allie lost the ball and tai tackled the girl who took it and kicked it over to shauna who passed it to vesta.

vesta ran with the ball and kicked it over to tai who was calling out her name, she watched as tai kicked the ball at jackies head and scored.

vesta cheered and ran over to jackie, tackling the girl into a tight hug, "WE FUCKING DID IT JACK! WE'RE GOING TO NATIONALS!"

jackie squeeled and they watched as everyone else ran over, pulling everyone into a group hug.

vestas arms were around nats shoulders as they all chanted, "buzz! buzz! buzz! buzz!" vesta laughed with joy and shouted " we're going to nationals bitches!" everyone cheered as they all ran off of the pitch.

THE NEXT DAY shauna and vesta were waiting in the car for jackie, they watched as jeff climbed out of her bedroom window and jackie came out the front door.

shauna was wearing her usual shirt, flannel and jeans combo and vesta was wearing a pair of low rise cargos and a white fitted tank top.

"took your time j." ves giggled as jackie leaned over from the front seat and hit v's arm.

"oh shush!" jackie laughed, shauna smiled.

they began driving and jackie changed the tape, she laughed "were you listening to that?"

"no, no. it fell into the tape deck and i accidentally pressed play." shauna said sarcastically, making vesta laugh.

"i saw jeff, what happened to no distractions before nationals? you know, ripping off the bandaid and all that" shauna continued.

"jackie can't keep her dick in her pants." vesta laughed and jackie scoffed.

"i decided that showing up to college a virgin is a mistake, no offence guys." jackie said.

"none taken, i'd rather be a virgin than sleep with jeff, hes nasty." ves joked and shauna laughed.

"we've been together for so long that if we're eachothers first then we'll be linked forever. its more poetic that way" jackie shrugged, vestas eyes widened.