I missed you

Lana's Pov:

I woke up so happy because I get to see Aaliyah and maybe Tom. I did my daily routine and picked out my outfit which was a red cami top, ripped flare black jeans, with red high converse. I went down stairs and made my breakfast. I got 2 eggs, butter, two slices of bread and walked over to the kitchen island and took out the toaster and a pan. I cracked both eggs, added some salt and pepper and mixed it in the pan. I then waited for the eggs to cook. I then moved on to the toaster and put both slices of bread in the toaster.After the bread was toasted I got them both out and spread butter on both slices. I then grabbed the eggs and laid them nicely on top of the toast. I grabbed my plate and took it to the table. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed some OJ and a cup and poured in the OJ in the glass cup. After I was done eating I grabbed my house keys, my flip phone and my purse and headed out. I recently just bought a bike with the money Mary paid me. So I got on my bike a headed over to Mary's house. While I was riding my bike I saw little kids playing in they're front yard. I then wondered why they weren't in school but then I realized it was still summer.

————————————————————
Time Skips

I get to Marys house and get off my bike. I walked to the front porch and knocked. The door swung open and surprisingly Tom opened the door. When I saw him I immediately hugged him so tight.

"I missed you" I say

"I missed you too" he responds back

He steps aside so I can walk in. When I walked to the living room I saw Aaliyah on the couch watching TV. When I walked over to her she started to smile and say my name.

"Lana, Lana, Lana" she says with her cute baby voice

When she would speak I would die of cuteness inside.

"Hi Aaliyah, I missed you so much baby" I say as I scrunch my nose

I just decided to sit down next to her and watch tv with her. When then Tom came in and sat next to me. He places his hand on my thigh but I remove it.

"Hwy, why did you move my hand away" he says pretending to be hurt by putting his hand on his chest

"My dad said I could still be with you but no being touchy remember?" I say

"But he's not here though" he responds

"So?"  I replied with an attitude

"So, that means I can touch you" he says with an attitude back

"Fine I don't give a fuck anymore" I say as he puts his hand back on my thigh

A couple minutes later Tom taps me on the thigh and whispers

"Come to the bathroom with me"

"What about the baby?" I ask

"She's literally asleep" he say while pointing at Aaliyah

"Oh..." I say

"Wait why?" I ask

"Just come, pleaseeeee" he say's whining

"Fine" I say as we both stand up and walk to the bathroom.

I was the first one to walk in but and then I hear the door lock, I turned around quickly. Tom quickly grabbed me by the waist and started kissing me. I tired to push him off but it was not use. He then tells me to jump up while where still making out. I jump up and he catches me and puts me on the counter. He then depends the kiss. He tries to push his tongue in my mouth but my mouth  prevents it from entering. Even though I wanted it so bad I didn't let him. But then I just gave up and we started tongue kissing. He then started to take my shirt off but mid way he was taking it off I heard Aaliyah cry, so I jumped off the counter, unlocked the door and walk to Aaliyah to see what was wrong. When I walk in the living room I see Aaliyah on the floor crying. I picked her up and see a little bump on the side of her head.

"TOM TOM, COME HERE QUICK TOM!!" I yell

He comes running.

"Omg what happened, who died?"

I showed him Aaliyah's head and say

"This, this happened"

"OMG what happened?"  He asks

"Im assuming she fell" I say

"Can you go get a some vaporu, please?" I add on

"What the fuck is 'Vapuro?" He ask so fucking confused

"Omg, first of all language and second of all its Vix" I say

"Oh" he says realizing and running to Mary's room. He came back with the vaporu and handed to me. I opened it and rubbed it on her little bump.

"Okie dookie, where all done" I say as I kiss her cheek and calm her down. I handed Tom the vapuro  and he went to put it back. I carried Aaliyah back to the couch to continue watching Dora The Explorer.

————————————————————
863

Camila's Words:
Ok so this chapter is a lil longer with 863 words. So  I think Im gonna go back to the Introduction and change Angelina Jolie to be from Dominican Republic because Im Dominican 😘😉✌🏽🇩🇴. So hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and see ya tomorrow. Love ya 💋