Am I Boring You?

"I was never supposed to see this.
They told me it would break me... and it did...literally. But what they didn't know was I was strong enough to put myself back together. Sure I might be missing a few pieces but those jagged edges would be the death of anyone who under estimated me.
So let them come, let them try to break me again. It'll just increase the blades with which they'll die upon." Mummbled hunter. His messy black, curly hair flopped against hud head and neck as he didn't have time to get a haircut before all hell broke loose. His torn hoodie,top and jeans, annoyingly draped along his body, just wanting to find somewhere to rest and change clothes and shoes and try to get a haircut that he could do himself.

Sadly, as he walked along the street as he tried not to step on the dead zombie bodies. Profusely pouring blood out of their wounds. He knew some them. His classmates. He couldn't careless about the assholes he went to school with.

"Fuck this hell hole" he yelled whilst kicking a trash can not giving a damn in the world about the hideous things that fucked up the entire planet.

All of a sudden, after nearly 2 weeks of being alone, Hunter bumps into a group of about 75 other people who very reluctantly took him In despite some not wanting to.