Abandoned?

The  small group of 12, was 65, survivors found themselves facing a difficult decision: whether to abandon Hunter for the sake of survival. Faced with limited resources and constant danger, the group feared that his presence would compromise their chances of survival. Reluctantly, they made the heartbreaking choice to leave him behind, hoping that they would find safety elsewhere. It was a painful reminder of the harsh realities and tough choices that the apocalypse forced upon them.

Upon them abandoning Hunter, they where soon overwhelmed by more brain eating murderous monsters (zombies) and only 3 of the group survived despite hunter telling the zombies to stop as he could understand and speak to them. That's when the group realized they fucked up by leaving hunter behind and they tried to get him to comeback to the group but hunter refused to join back with the group in fear that they would do it again despite that he saved them.

Hunter wearily looks at the remaining 3 members of the group that he was formally apart of.

"Fuck u" Hunter muttered to himself as he walked of passed the remaining 3 members of the group that he thought he could be apart of whilst taking the last of the food that they had just to get his own back at them for abandoning him.