Attack of the Killer Kung-Fu Wolf Bitch

"I really hope that towel doesn't fall." Alexis says as she is sitting on the bed with Riley and Huey as they look at Granddad's computer while Granddad is dancing in nothing but towel.

"Oh you're just not into this type of thing yet cutie. You'll understand when your older." Granddad says.

"I understand now. As a wolf I'm quite old enough to understand this stuff. Doesn't mean I want to see it though. I can honestly go without seeing that side of you Mr. Freeman." Alexis says.

"You're the one who came in here." Huey says bluntly.

"And Riley is the one who keeps tricking me to come in on this stuff." Alexis says as she looks at Riley.

"Hey you quit getting grossed out and I might stop. Until then it's fun to see your reactions." Riley says as he laughs slightly receiving a low growl from Alexis as she rolls her eyes before looking at her phone.

"She's fine ain't she?" Granddad asks as Alexis, Huey, and Riley look at the girl on his computer.

"And you're sure this is what she looks like?" Huey asks.

"Oh yea. Your Granddaddy ain't falling for the okie doke this time. Now I got the video chat!" Granddad says happily.

"I think it's a set up. It don't make no sense. Why would she like you?" Riley asks.

"Because your Granddaddy gives sweet love?" Granddad says proudly.

"Now what do you know about this woman?" Huey asks.

"Well her name is Luna, she's a Virgo, and..." Granddad says as he goes on about the woman.

"And stealing from stealing from desperate old men. Watch when you go to sleep." Riley says as he and Huey begin to argue with Granddad about the woman staying for the weekend.

"Here we go again.." Alexis thinks to herself as she listens to the three argue before Alexis's phone buzzes as she picks it up.

"Hey aunt Kate. What's up? You sound a little worried." Alexis says as the boys stop arguing and look at her.

"Is everything alright?" Huey asks as Alexis looks at him before putting her aunt on speaker.

"Hey can I borrow my niece for the day? I can drop her off later. Sorry about changing plans on you guys." Kate says.

"No cutie pie you're quite alright. Is everything okay?" Granddad asks.

"Let's just say that the wolf I've been seeing is wanting me to meet with his pack to be introduced. I want to bring Alexis along. It could be good for her." Kate says.

"Good for you maybe. Aunt Kate I don't want a wolf pack. I done told you that." Alexis says.

"It's just to make some friends you can run with at night. The Freemans are very kind people but still you need people who can keep up with you better than me. Also I want you along because I'm nervous. If things seem to go well you can leave early." Kate says.

"Do I have to? You know how I am about strange wolves." Alexis says.

"Please Alexis." Kate says pleadingly.

"Aunt Kate can I put you on mute for a moment?" Alexis asks.

"Yes dear." Kate says as Alexis puts her aunt on mute.

"Guys can you make something up for me to stay? I really don't want to go into a stranger pack's territory. Besides the only real wolf contact I've had for years has been my aunt. I wouldn't know how to act. Could you make something up?" Alexis asks as she looks at the boys.