three

Slowly opening his eyes he whined from his headache he sat up as he looked around. " holy fuck I thought I died. " he thought thinking he would actually die.

Getting up he looked at the time still whining from the headache he was feeling. "God..I fucked up my schedule.." he said as he sighed getting up he looks in the mirror as he sighs changing into different clothes he heads to his bathroom doing his skincare routine groaning as he opens the doors under the sink grabbing a bottle popping out two pills swallowing them dry.

Finishing his routine he brushes his teeth trying to get rid of the alcohol odor he places his toothbrush back rinsing his teeth he spits turning off the water wiping his mouth he gets out of the bathroom as he opens a drawer next to his bed pulling out his mascara and eyeliner as he looks at his vanity mirror doing his eyeliner and mascara he puts a tiny bit of blush on grabbing his phone as he looks at Niragi's contact. " why am I so desperate.. " he thought as he sighed getting a call he smiled.

His smile faded as he realized it wasn't the cute nerd. It was Uto. "What do you want dickhead??" "Is that anyway to talk to your lover?" "Shut the fuck up, I'm busy." "Busy being cute?" "You're not funny." "Yeah well I'm with the boys cutie, c'mon. Party at my house." "Who's invited?" "School people." "Including some nerds..?" "..do you want some??" "..yeah." "Name 'em cutie. Anything for you." "Suguru Niragi, please. I'll give you a kiss." "Bettt anything to get a kiss from you sweetheart." "Alright quit being a homosexual." Chishiya said as Uto laughed hanging up.

Smiling he got onto his bed plopping onto it as he sighed. " what should I even wear..ughhhhh I wanna please him with whatever... " Chishiya thought whining as he covers his mouth moaning. "God I hate being obsessed.." he mumbled getting up as he checked his closet he grabbed a black shirt grabbing a jacket that's smaller than him so it would fit tightly showing his curves he grabbed some black sweatpants putting on black air forces he sits back on his vanity turning on the bright lights he looks into the mirror as he makes his features look better making his skin glow he smiles.

As he hears something beep his eyes widened. "That quickly?? God.." he said as he grabs his phone and AirPods he walks out the house hopping into the car. "Hey cutie. You look good." Uto says eyeing the blonde up and down. "Yeah okay, thanks." He mumbled putting on his seatbelt as his friends laugh like hyenas while Ryu is just sitting there quietly holding hands with Sam.

Grinning Chishiya turned back around laughing with them. "Who got drinks?" Chishiya questioned as everyone started to howl besides him and Ryu. "You already know I got the drinks baby." Uto says laughing as Chishiya sighed. "You guys act like hyenas." He said as Sam got close to Chishiya's ear making it seem like he'll whisper then he fully screams in his ear.

Making everyone laugh including Ryu, Sam sat back down wrapping his arm around Rye kissing his cheek as Chishiya sighed. " I miss him so much.. " "so, I invited the nerd you asked for." "Chishiya asked for a nerd to come?? No way!" "I actually did, he's pretty cool. He's cute." Chishiya mumbled as Uto's smile faded. "So you're gonna fuck him??" "What?? No! I never said that! Me and him don't know each other like that yet!" "Yet??" Uto said as he scoffed. "No no no..not like that, I mean we barely even know each other to be doing that.." "yet?? Tell me what yet is supposed to mean." "Dudeee, I love me some gossip." Lin said chuckling. "Shut up Lin! I didn't mean it like that!! I was just speaking I didn't know what to say!" Chishiya said as Uto sighs. "Forget it..I'm sorry." Uto said as Chishiya looked down. "...I forgive you." Chishiya says as Uto sighs.

Pulling into the driveway they all get out heading inside as they start to set up. " hopefully he likes everything.. " the blonde thought as he grabbed a bunch of cups out of the car.

~

Grabbing a drink the blonde takes a sip as someone walks inside he looks as he sees the nerd he requested to come he quickly walks to him. "Hey! You came!" He says smiling as the nerds eyes widened. "I'm surprised you even asked for me to come.." the nerd says eyeing the blonde up and down admiring his curves as the blonde gave him a cup. "Wanna take a sip?" He asks as the nerd slightly nodded slightly gasping from Chishiya hugging him tightly. "m-mm.." the nerd mumbled. "You look..good.." Chishiya said as Niragi smiled. "T-thanks." He stutters as Chishiya lets go leading Niragi to the drinks.

"Anything specific that you want? We have it all." Chishiya said as Niragi pointed at a bottle. "You jsure? It's pretty strong." "I'm okay with that." The nerd says as the blonde smiles. " I want him in my bed.. "  the blonde thought pouring a lot in as he poured some fruit punch inside as he passed it to him he watched him drink the entire thing without even twitching or making a face.

"I feel like it's missing something.." the nerd said as Chishiya giggled. "Yeah? What's it missing?" The blonde questioned as the nerd gave him the drink. "Have a sip..I don't wanna be the only person that's drinking plenty of this..c'monn." The black haired man with glasses says as the blonde smiled drinking a lot as they kept refilling and refilling sipping out of the same spot as they laughed. "You're really cute..y'know?" The blonde said as the boy in front of him smiled. "How cute am I??" "Like..super cute.." Chishiya said as he grinned pulling Niragi upstairs heading into Uto's room closing the door.

Knowing what the blonde wants Niragi softly places his lips on the blondes slowly pulling away, kissing him back the blonde wraps his arms around the nerds neck kissing him softly. "Do..do you want me to continue?" The nerd said sliding his hands down to the blondes waist as Chishiya nods smiling.