Welcome To Colorado

"Damn dude, hurry and get to my house."

"I'm working on that you ass. Give me like 10 minutes, we are almost there. Goodbye Aleks" I hang up my phone before he can reply and look at Jordan.

"I don't mean to sound like an ass, but Aleks is being very impatient. Can you go faster?"

"Dern sure I can, but only as fast as the speed limit lets me go." He winked at me and I shook my head before leaning it against the window and watching the houses go by.

We finally got to his house about 15 minutes after I had gotten off the phone with him. I walked up to the door while Jordan locked up the car and knocked. I heard a muffled sound of voices before the door opened and revealed a short, pale, Russian male.

"Kevin! Finally, I thought that Jordan might have gotten lost!"

He pulled me into a hug before opening the door all the way and allowing me to walk in. Jordan following. I look around and see all the creatures there aside from Ze, Spoon, and Dex. I smile as everyone passes off a welcome or a giant hug , which only included James.

I walk over to the couch and sit down. Aleks comes and hands me a drink. "Now I know you aren't old enough but we all thought it might be nice to have this party for you and that as long as you stayed in this house you could have a few drinks. So what do you say? Want to be one of the kool kids?"

He asked with the cheesiest grin on his face. I smiled and let out a soft laugh.

"I don't see why not. Let me have it." He handed me the drink and sat down next to me on the couch.

He raised his cup and everyone followed. "Cheers. And welcome to Colorado, Kevin." He said before taking a drink.

I followed his example and took a big gulp from my cup. It burned as it went down and I ended up coughing as I held my drink away from me. Everyone laughed softly and Dan came over to me and patted me on the back.

"Start slow, work up to those big gulps."

I nodded in reply as I sipped on the drink soon enough I was on my second and third.

——-timeskip——--

All I remember before I laid down was asking Aleks if I could borrow his bed. He had said sure and soon enough I was laying on it, face in the pillows. They smelled of him. He smelled sweet, not like how girls smell this was a sweet smell like some type of shampoo or something.

I felt my face start to heat up at the thought of him in a shower. The water rolling over his shoulders and down his chest. Past his hips and ass, all the way down to the drain. I turned on my side and slowly started to palm myself through my jeans. I had picked a bad day to wear such tight jeans.

I undid my pants and pulled my hard cock out of my pants and boxers. I slowly started to stroke the tip. My thumb running over it as my hand started to move up and down over my shaft. I let out a soft moan before moving my hand faster. I bit my lower lip imagining it was Aleks who was touching me. My mind went to thoughts of Aleks. Imagining everything that we would do together.

I was lost in thought and in my own pleasure that I didn't hear the door open. I didn't hear the Russian walking over to the bed. I only felt lips on my ear and a voice moaning my name softly. That was enough to send me over the edge. It has felt so real. I tightened my grip as my cum came shooting out. I saw a hand cover my tip as it shot out.

I laid there not paying any attention to said hand as I caught my breath. I turned onto my back and sighed before I saw Aleks looking at me. He brought his hand to his mouth and licked at the white liquid that was starting to cool.