COLD HEART

YLIANA'S POV

She became heartless when she came back. She became cold as if she's the Ice queen. And we don't even know what happened. One day she just appeared, said good morning to everyone and went upstairs and never see her smile. I mean, the smile of SOPHOEIA PATRICIA BERG. What happened?

"Yana?"

"Tita?"

"Pwede ka ba naming makausap ng Uncle mo?"

"Opo naman."

"In private."

Pumunta kami ng kitchen. Nasa taas si Patchot tulog pa yun. Umuwi siya nung Tuesday pinapalipas na ang week na ito at papasok na siya sa Monday.

"Sinabi ba niya kung anong nangyari?"

"Tita, i'm sorry. Ayaw nyang pag-usapan kasi tuwing tinatanong ko siya nagagalit siya. Hindi na nga niya ako kinakausap siguro para hindi ko siya tanungin ulit. Tita, i'm worrying about her attitude. She's acting very weird which is certainly not the Patchot I knew. She wouldn't be like that unless she is badly hurt. Maybe because of what happened weeks from now. She's really in a great pain and maybe something painful happened again there in Bagiuo that we don't know. Tita, if we can't ask patchy why not Luther?"

"Do you know his place?"

"Yes tita, but i'm not pretty sure if he's in Manila. The last time i've heard about him is, he is still in Bagiuo."

"Really? We'll just fetch him there now. So give me he's address there just send it to me. Will you check our baby for us?" Said tito

"Sure tito."

"And don't tell her about this. You know what to do Yliana, we trust you."

"Yes Tito and Tita you have nothing to worry about it. Just go tito and please inform me po. Basta po kay Patchot, I will do everything. Thank you po. I'll go upstairs to check her."

"Uhhh, Thank you very much dear. You're a blessing to us. I'm sure Patricia is very lucky having you as her bestfriend."

"No tita, i'm lucky having her."

Yinakap ako ni tita ng mahigpit at saka umalis na. Paakyat na rin ako sa kwarto niya. Kinakabahan ako.

Binuksan ko ang kwarto niya. And saw her...

lying on the floor ...

Flowing tears from my bestfriend's griefing eyes...

But...

Blood! Sh*t !

"B*llsh*t PATCHOT what have you done!"