°•25•°

They arrived pretty soon at Kings Landing.Maegor was pretty excited,as he never was.Rhaenyra knew the reason.She smiled.Oh,poor Maegor,if he only knew how much he will suffer.Aegon wasn't the right person for him,first of all,second,Aegon wasn't gay.But,Maegor wouldn't believe Rhaenyra if she will told him that.

Otherwise,Viseyna wasn't that happy.Of course she will see Helaeana,Aegon and her grandma,but what about her love?What about that half eye man who stoled her heart?Maybe he wasn't here,but his memories were.She smiled when she remembered their first kiss.Something magical.After several months,she realised that her father and Aemond were the same.They behaved the same.Visenya felt like her mother for s bit."Sweetheart, it's something wrong?"Rhaenyra asked, putting her hand on her knee."Are you alright?You haven't spoke very much since we left.Should I be worried?"

"Not at all,mother.I'm alright."Visenya said while holding her mother's hand.

•°•°•°•°•°

She stood with Helaeana quite a long time."....and he just drinks and fucks with whores all day,but mother doesn't do anything about it.She said that 'Aegon is the king',and he can do whatever he wants."Helaeana said,with tears in her eyes."Did you try to talk with him about this?"I mean,I never thought that he's such a slut....Oh,sorry, shouldn't say that...."Visenya covered her mouth."No problem,my dear.Wanna come with me in the Gods garden?"Helaeana asked."Sure."

When they arrived,Visenya looked behind,but Helaeana started running."Auntie?Were are you going?"she asked.No response.What was that?,she thought.

Visenya was sitting under the big red-leafed tree.

"You seem very bored."