Day of the Dino Part 2

Last time: "If your looking for extra credit your in the wrong place." Tommy said as he walked up behind Zack, Connor and Ethan. Kira and Dakota were in a room laying on two chair as a low voice said"Excellent."

"Dr O before you go off can we explain why we are here" Ethan asked as Connor leaned over toward him

"Dude he's just going to laugh when we tell him"  Connor said.

"Dude he might believe you and besides its the truth" Zack said.

"All right Kira and Dakota are gone" Connor started.

"They got taken by these weird looking dinosaur things" Ethan continued as Tommy looked down deep in thought.

"He doesn't look convinced" Connor said shaking his head.

"Give it a minute" Zack said holding up a finger.

"They are called tranodrones" Tommy said.

"Boom their it is" Zack said as the others gave him a look causing him to hold his arms up in surrender.

"You know this how" Ethan asked him in a curious tone.

"I helped create them" Tommy said.

"Oh class project"  Ethan asked him.

"It's a long story for now we got to find out what they won't from Kira and Dakota" Tommy said.

"It might have something to do with these." Connor said as he pulled the gem out of his pocket causing Tommy to look at them in shock

"Oh man I better go tell Dustin before he freaks out about me not telling him" Zack said under his breath as he goes and makes a phone call.

////////////////////////////////

"Give me the gems" A low voice said to Kira and Dakota as they got low the chair.

"Who's there come out so I can see you" Kira said as they walked trying to find the voice.

"Give me the gems" The voice said again.

"This is about jewelry look pal clearly you got the wrong people I don't know about Dakota here but I only wear a friendship bracelet every now and then" Kira said as they turned around to come face to face with a disaster like creature.

"I have waited far too long too along two insignificant teenagers to get in my way now where are the Dino gems" He asked them.

"They are somewhere you will never get them" Dakota exclaimed.

"Can we go my mom's going to freak if I'm late for dinner it's taco night" Kira said as the diasaur creature disappeared.  "Okay that's it no more cafeteria food" Kira said as they turned around.

"You'll be lucky if you ever see food again" A women in a Black suit said.

//////////////////////

"Sorry how are suppose to know those things had like superpowers and those lizard dudes were going to come looking for them" Connor said causing Tommy to sigh.

"I guess this isn't exactly something you see everyday" Tommy said asme let out a sigh.

"Sort of like a science teacher with the ruins of an ancient civilization under his house" Ethan said.

"Like this isn't cool and all but dude you seriously need to come clean" Connor said.

"Okay first of all don't call me dude and second as hard as this may seem you three need to forget about all about this I'll find Kira and Dakota" Dr. Oliver said as he tried to walk away Connor crossed the room with his powers to stop him.