Chapter 1

"All wrapped in one he was so many sins
Would have done anything, everything for him
And if you ask me I would do it again"
- Heaven
Julia Michaels

    °•∆*°•∆*°•∆*°•∆*°•∆*°•∆*°•∆*

Chapter 1

Looking back at college days Makes me want to stay there. The corporate world is the reality and it's cruel. I can't imagine days and days and days that I'll stay as a Team leader in a Callcenter agency.

Not that I'm belittling myself or what it's just that I graduated BSHRM. Well I personally wanna be a Pediatrician but I don't have the MONEY since I only leave by myself now.

I'm Y/N And I'm 25 now turning 26 this October but I don't have the luxury to even celebrate it. I'm a Team leader in Callcenter agency but I personally don't wanna socialize much with my team But I had to. I'm alone since my parents are divorce and my siblings are busy with their own family. I'm the youngest of the three oldest sister and older brother both with family so they're pretty much busy.

I've been here in Korea since college. I'm an exchange student/ international student that passed SNU.

But sadly since I'm a foreigner I'm kinda Given a look here. working here is not as easy as I saw on kdrama's I was fooled and I was delusional to think that I might get my "Oppa" In college I did get one buttttt the kdrama thing is BS it's bullshit.

But my college is a Blast! as I do all I Wanna and All I can. party here and there. And there is where I saw The what so called in KDrama "Love of my life" but that's what I thought.

"TL We need a hand In training new trainees" One of my co-worker here approach me as soon as I got in the Office.

"Yeah yeah Hyejin I'll train them and send them all to the 2nd floor Door 3 so I can Explain the spiel and the process, okay?" Hyejin is one of the SME Or the support in the Comp. She always been there by my side but sometimes she's a pain in the arse as she is soooo Workaholic.

"copy that B" She Wink at me as she walks past me. I walk and sat straight to my computer to log in and to check all my agents to be here.

*Ding*

I snatched my phone in my pocket as I saw Maria's message.

Ria♥️: youuuu will notttt believe who I just saw now 😤

Me: who is it this time,hmm? Don't tell me it's one of you flings again cause I'm sooooo~ done with that topic ria 🤣

R

ia♥️: Bitch you're sooo~ mean (⁠ ⁠≧⁠Д⁠≦⁠)

I didn't reply. Ria is a friend from college she's a Filipina and she loves parties,men and alcohol. She's lovely with her personality I can't blame men who Flock to her.

*Ding*

Ria♥️: you're suppose to reply who now! Huhuhu (⁠ᗒ⁠ᗩ⁠ᗕ⁠)

Ria♥️: I saw your bf here. So I'm thinking if you're here also ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ you party without telling meeeee~ I hateee youuu~ kidding 😂  so where were you?