Chapter 1

"Miss me already kitten?" Kinn can hear Porsche giggle on the other line.

"huh? You wish..I didn't miss you..Just called.."

"Ho? Why the sudden call?"

"Uhmm.. What time will you be home today?" Porsche asked shyly.

"Hmm.. I guess early than usual. I wanted to spend this day with my lovely kitten tied up on my bed...What do you think Kitten..should we play fifty shades of grey today huh" Teased Kinn imagining a blushing Porsche.

"You...You.. " Porsche was stuttering on the other end of the call. Kinn was pretty sure Porsche might be red as a tomato now..

"You..You..What Kitten? " Kinn teased him again knowing Porsche is picking his words now.

"You..You are always doing this..You are so shameless, Kinn.. "Just get home early as you can I cooked your favourite..that's why I called you.."

Without any goodbyes, his Kitten hangs up the phone making Kinn chuckle..

.

.

.

"Khun Kinn "

"Khun Kinn "

A sudden pat on his shoulder bought Kinn back to reality..Kinn turned to see Big is looking at him with wide eyes..

Kinn stared at Big making him flinch at those eyes, scary enough to give him the shivers. Being the stoic Body Guard he is he was still able to hide those fear and smoothly relay the reports.

Kinn stared at Big who flinched without any emotions. Once again he was lost in his memories with his love. His happy memories with Porsche made him alive for the past few months.

It's been two weeks now since Kinn came back from Rehabilitation Institute and ever since that day he is searching for the culprits who broke his relationship. Before he meets Porsche he had to make sure to send them to hell.

"Khun Kinn. We got them at our warehouse two. What do you want us to do?"

"None for now." Kinn coldly replies. "I will deal with them later.."

It was ten in the evening when they arrived at the warehouse. Everyone held their breaths as their boss walked inside. They can feel the fury emitting from their boss' presence. It was a hundred times more than before.

Kinn has already ordered the guards to call in the new guards to the warehouse who immediately complied.

Already new guards were stationed in the warehouse along with senior guards.

Kinn's eyes narrowed in the middle of the room where two men were tied and kneeled on the floor. They were former senior guards.

Kinn slowly approached them and the two men shook in fear.

Kinn stopped in front of them, eyes never leaving the two former guards. His eyes seem like they are digging up their souls. It was scary that the two chooses to just close their eyes..expecting their brutal fate..

There was another man on the floor and the former guards knew he was a new recruit who helped them. The new recruit was beaten up pretty badly and he was on the floor..

"Bang "

A clear shot between the former guards' eyes that were lying on the floor was visible and the other two men who were kneeling on the floor started to beg for mercy.