Chapter 7

(It's Monday, we have sports):

At the workout, I got to talk with Cha-heen:

Cha-heen: So how do you know Mihon?

T/p: yes, he's my father's friend's son (I told him because I've known her for 2 years but not personally because she was in the same school as me before, but she changed schools as soon as  that I joined this school).

Cha-heen: Oh ok...

T/p: and you how do you know him??

Cha-heen: well, we went to the same school last year and he liked me.  One day, he asked his friend to tell me that he liked me and that's how this year we spend our time together...

T/p: ah.. okay." I feel a little bad..." I don't know why but he doesn't talk to me at all...

Cha-heen: it's Mihon!!

T/p: haha ​​yes yes .... he looks at me without doing anything..

Cha-heen: it's Mihon!!

T/p:... "she annoys me.."

And there I see her with her phone taking pictures of Mihon who was playing volleyball for her "my favorite sport...:
And she was screaming his name like crazy to get his attention.  And he "didn't like" when she took his picture and he hides his face which amuses Cha-heen..

Well, the game is over and we go home..

On the way, I was ahead of Mihon, I decide to go in front of his house just to see.. (yes I know where he lives, it's his grandparents' house, not where he lives but hey..)  .  I arrived with my friend, and after that she told me that we should go home, I accept.  When we got back, I saw him, and Cha-heen with other friends.  Mihon who was shouting at her sister to open the door for her, shouting at her to throw the keys to her as soon as possible and me and my friend were laughing.. but I was ashamed at that moment...

I come home, I collapse on my bed and end up sleeping...

I dream of myself, and as always I'm getting ready to go to school..

I run into one of Hyunjin's friends and I think it's Minho.

Minho: Hey y/y!!

T/p: ...H-heyy...

Minho: Are you okay?

T/p: we can say that yeah...

Minho: Well, I don't think so.

T/p: anyway what do you want?

Minho:...well, nothing, we just passed each other.. I said hello to you, that's all.  Apart if you want something?

T/p: ahh I pissed me off.  Nah nah nothing and sorry to have to talk to you like that I'm not well to tell the truth...

Minho: umm I see.  You can talk to me about it whenever you want!

T/p: thank you that's nice but not today...

Minho: okay as long as you want I'm here!.

He gives me his number and leaves.

I get a message later from chan.  Ah yes, I forgot that we exchanged our numbers last time...

Channie: Hey, how are you?

- Yes good and you??

Channie: yes it's fine, you want to have lunch with us today?

Ahhh I will have to see Hyunjin aah..

T/p: umm I don't know, I would probably bother you...

Channie: bah not seen that it is me which invites you!

Congratulations, you made yourself look like a bitch t/p...

T/p: ahhah you never know.  In short, agree at noon!

Channie: at noon!

I don't feel like eating or doing anything else just being alone....

Lunchtime is coming and I'm outside with chan and the others.

We end up eating and we go back to school... I didn't talk to hyunjin during this time so I guess he is beautiful and is ignoring me for nothing!  Chan noticed this quickly and didn't bother to ask me when we were alone.

Chan: everything okay with hyunjin?

When he mentioned hyunjin, tears appeared on my face.

Chan: you..you're crying, sorry I didn't mean to... he hugs me *

Hyunjin comes and sees us... awesome he was missing more than that!

Chan: I have to go bye!  Take care of yourself!

T/p: yes yes don't worry and see you!

POV Chan:

I have to talk to hyunjin, I know he saw us I saw him enter the class.

Chan: Hey hyunjinnie.

Hyunjinnie: yeah hey..

Chan: what do you have too?

Hyunjinnie: nothing brief, what do you want?

Chan: Of course, talking to you about t/p.

Hyunjinnie: and why is that?

Chan: why are you avoiding her?

Hyunjin: I-I'm not avoiding her, I just feel like she doesn't want to talk to me...

Chan:???  But she suffers there that you don't talk to her!!

Hyunjin: ah-well??

Chan: yes, I don't know why you stopped talking to her, but know that it bothers her a lot and she's already not well it's last day, haven't you noticed??

Hyunjin: so so precisely but good.  Anyway... i'm going.

Pdv t/p:

Ahhv why did I cry when I didn't have to, in front of Chan too!!!  Ahhh.

I - I'm not well it's time really.. but why??!!

Mi-Mihon....

And I collapse on my bed crying...

Why does he hate me so much what did I do... I - I'm going to try to fix all this.. it's not possible his father loves me like that girl and him.... he hurts me  for no reason...i can't take it anymore...