five

open arms
s1 e5
magic walker

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

cymone_magic  1hr

cymone_magic  55m

cymone_magic  55m

cymone_magic  52m

cymone_magic  52m

it's been a month since magic had started living with sergio and she'd become more close with the guys along with bre'asia and janae

"girl you ain't got no type of rhythm." bre said laughing at magic who was trying to do a tiktok dance. "girl i can freaking dance don't play." magic playfully rolled her eyes.

"bih just say bitch and fuck." bre rolled her neck. janae nodded her head. "right cause you is how old and still ain't cussing? yeah unt unt magic." she shook her head.

"man forget y'all." magic waved them off before laying flat on bre'asia bed. "i think i wanna start looking for a job now." magic mumbled.

"you can just do lashes at my shop hell." janae shrugged rubbing her eye. "for real?" magic looked over at her. "mhmm hmm." magic squealed kicking her legs in the air.

"ughh, y'all gotta go i'm finna get some dick." bre told her friends.

"ewww."

"i know that's right bitch."

magic slip in her crocs and grabbed her charger. "can you drop me off at leilani house please?" she asked putting her jacket on.

"sure." they left out seeing tez car pull up behind bre'asia car. "oop." they both said.

magic giggled getting out inside of the passenger seat. "chileeee they can't stay away from each other." janae stated.

magic put her seatbelt on and janae drove straight to leilani's house. "thank you, imma see you tomorrow goodnight." magic waved.

"goodnight girl!" janae pulled off and magic knocked on the door. "hey sisterrr." leilani smiled letting magic in.

"hiii." they walked over to the couch and sat down. the tv showcased big mouth causing magic's face to scrunch up at the sight of men private parts.

"what you did today?" leilani asked her.

"the girls took me shopping i got my nails and toes done- ouu they took me to this hibachi place and it was sooooo good. i tried sushi for the first time but it wasn't cold so that's probably why i liked it so much." magic rambled.

"i will never try sushi a day in my life." leillani shook her head eating some wings. "ouu can i have one please?" leilani side eyed her.

"bitch you lucky i love you." she said before letting her grab a wing. "thank you."

"i have to pee i'a be right back." magic said after eating the wing. she walked upstairs and used one of the many bathrooms leilani had in her home.

after peeing and washing her hands, magic began walking downstairs before she heard someone cough and sneeze.

magic slowly walked up to the door before pushing it open. magic saw sergio sitting on the side of the bed blowing his nose.

"you okay?"magic asked standing in front of him.

"i'm straight." he squeezed some hand sanitizer into his hands. "aww you have a cold." magic felt his forehead and frowned.

"i'm good, it's going away anyway." he waved her off. magic shook her head before walking back downstairs.

she went and made him some lemongrass tea. after heating it up she walked back upstairs and handed the mug to him.

"what dis is?" he asked smelling it. "it's tea, when i was down in the basement and normani and the flu i made this for her and she felt better the next day." she told him.

sergio looked at the mug again before slowly bringing it to his mouth. he drink half of the tea before sitting it down. "preciate it." he mumbled magic nodded.

"i see you dyed yo hair n shit." sergio rubbed his nose. "i didn't dye it, this is a wig." she chuckled. he nodded before turning the tv on.

"bre's taking me to go and get my belly pierced and maybe a tattoo." magic said sitting on the bed after taking her shoes off.

"mhmm." he mumbled. teen titans go was now playing on the 75 inch tv as magic phone went off.
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

leilani 💖

Today 11:35 PM

bitch never did you leave me 😒

sorry! 😭
wyd up there lil girl

watching tv with sergio

oop, don't let crystal find outttt!!

it's not like that, i swear! i don't even think we're friends 😕

mhmm hmmm whatever!

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

magic closed her phone before putting her focus back on the tv. sergio was now walking into the bathroom. "i'm bout to take a shower i'a be back." magic nodded as she continued to watch tv.

20 minutes later sergio was finally out of the shower and fully dressed. when he walked inside of the room he saw magic sleep on the side of the bed.

walking over to the bed, sergio pulled the covers back before picking magic up placing her inside of the bed.

sergio walked over to the other side of the bed, getting in making sure to leave some space between the two.

sitting up watching tv, sergio looked over at magic only to see her jumping in her sleep whispering things. he knew that it had something to do with her being in the basement for almost half of her life.

he laid flat in the bed placing magic's hand inside of his to comfort her. magic rolled over closer to sergio, snuggling against his side. he just laid there with his eyes closed.