3

After what felt like hours i found him the appropriate outfit for the meeting.

Im even sweating. This guy has a ton of stuff.

"Minho? Did you finish? We should be heading for at least 10 minutes!" Hyunjin yelled out from the other room.
"I did. Just grab this." I turned the door knob while holding all these clothes for him.

"Ill put them her- gosh!" I exited while he was halfly naked. He had a towel covering his..you know. I didnt know a man could have such a tiny waist. Im not suprised that he's kinda toned. Perfect body porpotions and all..*sigh* i want to break it. Stupid bitch. He should jump off this building right now.

"Oouu yess! Damn Minho you know i'm bout' to eat this outfit up." Hyunjin said in a very..zesty tone. "..what..?" I asked in a teriffied voice. He covered his mouth with his hand and said "i mean..it looks good, it would be good if you styled me more." In a serious face

Ha! Caught you red handed bitch! I dont know what i caught tho..

-

Damn..that whole meeting was ass. I just stood in a random corner while having to deal with all 100 of hyunjins glances he gave me. I bet he didnt even hear what those people were saying. I mean i know im good looking, but come on.

We eventually came back to the 25 floor, against my will. Hyunjin insisted on me staying at his place waiting for him to change his clothes. I dont know if he still needs a parents guidence or what. I dont like it.

"Hyunjin are you done?" I asked.
And no response. "World to Hyunjin?" I raised my voice.

I could cause a scene if i just burst in there. Maybe he's naked. Ill go without looking.

I opened the door to his room while my hand was covering any kind of vision i had. My other hand was guiding me so i dont bump into something. My hand roamed around freely until i finally bumped into something. Kinda hard but soft in the same time..kinda warm..

"Minho..will you stop feeling up my torso?"

...fuck.

____________________________________________

"Minho i'm telling you! You have to go! The photoshoot will only last like..an hour."

Hyunjin was insisting that i go with him on Esquire Korea photoshoot. After i was felling up his torso, which wasnt my intetion, i just feel like going home.

Hyunjin seems like he doesnt care about that, so why should i? But still, i cant just erease the fact that i felt his soft milky torso. Tmi...

"OKAY! Just shut the hell up." I demanded and he listened..for a few seconds.
"Great! Its tomorrow. Would you style me again?" He asked with doe eyes.
"Grow up Hyunjin, you're 25." I spat.

No way he is willing to do aegyo for me to find him clothing.
"It doesnt matter what you wear to get there. They will style you there." I informed him. Hah, seems like i have more knowledge then him.
"I have to look representable." He spat back.

"Okay, your problem." I was as stubborn as him.

And the minutes passed as we argued for the last word.

____________________________________________

Ahh..another day another hell. This day wasnt as bad..*flashbacks*
Well this was defentely the worst day of my life.
-
I came back home and for a great shock i wasnt tired. I decided to call my friend over.

"Hello?" A man said from the other side of the line.
"Hey Jisung"
____________________________________________

"Oh my! So youre telling me he's a pervert?" Jisung dramatically gasped. We met in a random part time job. He's cute.

"Yes. He kept making flirty jokes!" I exlaimed.
"Wait..maybe he likes you." Jisung mischeviously side eyed me with the biggest grin ive ever seen.

"What? Are you out of your mind? He bullied me when we were kids." I simply explained.

"That could be one of the reasons that he might like you." Jisung assured me. Well, hell no. If this was true i wouldve knew.

"You dont get it!" I raised my voice in frustration
"No! YOU dont get it. Maybe he doesnt know how to show love and interest."

"W-what? Jisung, i dont care! Either him liking me or not, that wont change the fact that he ruined my life!" I got up from the couch i was sitting on, looking at jisung with a dissapointed face. This is unbelivable.

I thought someone in this cruel world would understand me..well, i thought.

"Dont be dramatic! Sit down! That was like, 10 years ago!" Jisung tried pulling me down on the couch. What he said made me let out a breath i didnt know i was holding.

"..no matter when it was, it made a huge impact on my life. I was BEAT AND TORTURED, and i couldnt do anything simply cause i was poor." I practically whispered because only saying this was making me uncomfortable.

"Get out." I coldly told jisung. I grabbed his wrist when he took too long to process what i said.
"What?.." he was still puzzled, for some reason.
"Get out JUST GET OUT!" i started breathing fast, my heart wanting to burst out kf my ribcage.

This was the time i understood what i was doing was wrong..
I let years of torturing slide.
He sleeps well, and i dont.
He eats well, and i dont.
He's happy, and im not.

____________________________________________

My eyes are swollen. Not cause of sleeping, cause of crying.

Its currently 7 and 20 am. Im supposed to go to work.

Yesterday after Jisung left, i had already made a revenge plan. I texted Hyunjin to give me my pay early. Today.

Afrer he gives me the money. Ill strike.
Instead of him living better than me.
Ill make sure he doesnt live at all. But slowly and painfu- (ring~)

Gotta go.

-

"Hellooouu Minhoo~ how are you?" Hyunjins annoying voice was echoing his office.
"Shut up." I slammed my hand on his office table in front of him making him slightly flinch.

"Whats up with the attitude?"
"It never dissapeared you dumb hoe." I spat. Making him narrow his eyes at me.
His cold, gut wrenching gaze dissapeared as a bright smile shined.

"Is this your Wendsday era?" A nice smile followed by more corny shit.
He histerically laughed at his own joke.

"Minho, instead of killing me. Why dont we just make up?" Hyunjin suggested, wait..
"How..how did you know?" I was in genuine shock. Am i easy to read?
"Your eyes did the talking." He smirked, looking at his watch.

For some reason, since he said that. Everything went back to how it was two days ago. Just pure hate, no intentions of revenge anymore.

But us making up? Never.

"We should go to the photoshoot." He informed me while patting my back, which i shockingly didnt prevent.

I sighed and slightly nodded making him finally move away from me and head for the exit.

"Let me just change." He said while turning the door knob and leaving.
Without him having to beg for me to come with him, i did it on my own.

I thought this elevator ride would go without one of his unnecessary comments but.. "but dont just get in while im changing! Or even worse, you felt my muscles up." He dramatically side eyed me while i was taking deep breaths trying not to buy a glock and blow his brain out.

We finally arrived and i smelled the familiar scent of vanilla. A really relaxing smell if you ask me.

I sat down on a nice cozy couch while i waited for him to change.

I looked around since it was a really new surrounding to me.
There were some pictures of him when he was younger. Not a really nice memory.

He was good looking, yeah. But he wasnt what he seemed. Not even now.

"Okay! Lets go." I heard a voice call me from the other side of the room.
I saw hyunjin, he looked weirdly good..

It took me a few second to process. Wow.
What a visual.
I wish i could break his jaw, asshole.