Prologue

(Note: Don't expect anything good out of this, I suck at writing serious stuff. Plus, this was made as a challenge between me and a friend to see who can make the worst killing game.)

"Where am I?" Greg Wiggle asked in shock after waking up in a place much darker than his usual Wigglehouse, "Where is Jeff, Anthony, or Murray?"

The room seemed like a classroom. Somewhat similar to that of Hope's Peak, but that couldn't be possible. Hope's Peak was a work of fiction, wasn't it?

"Ah! Another person!" a voice called out from the darkness.

She had purple hair and unnaturally pale skin. "I'm Lila, the Ultimate Mom. What about you?"

"...I'm Greg, the Ultimate Lead Singer," Greg responded, standing up.

"Lead singer, huh? For what band?" Lila smiled, "Wait, your shirt... The Wiggles?"

"Ah... Yeah..." Greg sighed.

Suddenly, the two were surprised after someone barged into the room, panicking. She seemed to have two skin colors on each half of her body. One was blue, the other was yellow.

"Oh, who are you?" Lila asked.

She seemed to calm down when realizing there were more people in the building, "My name is Ena, the Ultimate Goober."

"Goober?" Greg questioned, "How are you the Ultimate Goober?"

"I... don't know" Ena began to become sadder.

The three decided to move on into the hallway where they found two other girls. One had long, black hair and was very pretty to Greg. The other had very short hair.

"Ah, people. Hi, I'm Tsukiko Izumisawa. I'm the Ultimate Photographer."

"I'm Tomie, the Ultimate Hot Girl."

The trio looked at eachother, "Hot girl?" they said in unison.

"Tomie... You should say your actual talent." Tsukiko argued.

"No, it's embarrassing," Tomie smiled.

The trio sighed and continued looking for other people in the building. In a warehouse section of the building, they found a man in a green suit and a comically tall top-hat.

At first, he didn't respond to the three opening the door to the room.

"Uhm, sir?" Ena questioned.

"Ah, you all seem to be in need of a thneed! Only 3.98, my loyal friends, if only I had some with me..." He responded.

"Listen here. We aren't here to buy your 'thneed', we just wanted to know your name," Lila crossed her arms.

"Why, I am The Onceler. My talent is the Ultimate Businessman."

"That's... An odd name," Greg sighed.

The Onceler continued to ramble about himself until Greg, Ena, and Lila got annoyed and left. They went to the dining hall, where a blue hedgehog, a carrot colored teen, and an average emo guy.

"Hello, I'm Greg Wiggle," Greg introduced himself to the three.

"Eh? Why are you interrupting our discussion, Greg?" the carrot colored girl asked.

"Sorry, we just want to get to know you all," Lila explained.

"Well, I'm Megpoid Gumi, but I'll kill you if you use my first name. I'm the Ultimate Carrot Farmer."

"I'm Sonic The Restaurant! I'm the Ultimate Racer!"

"You're a hedgehog," the emo guy said while writing in a notebook, "I'm Light Yagami, the Ultimate Writer."

"It's a pleasure to meet you all!" Ena smiled.

*Bing bong bang bong*

The screens in the corner of the dining hall began to show a bear, a black and white bear, "Um, hello? It's me, Monokuma, come to the auditorium so we can thing things started!"

"Mono... kuma?" Greg asked.

"It looks like that's the mastermind..." Ena began to cry.

"Man, there's no carrots here. I'll have to go to the place to fix things up." Gumi sighed and left the dining hall.

The trio followed and left to the auditorium where they found plenty of new characters. They found a girl sitting in the corner while wearing a plain, white dress. She was setting up a few computers.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Greg asked.

"Huh? Oh, I'm Lain Iwakura, the Ultimate Programmer," She responded without looking up from her spot.

"That... Wasn't my question."

"I'm setting up my navi..."

"You should do that... Later."

"...okay" Lain sighed.

Greg heard muffled speaking behind him. He turned around to see a young girl in a kimono. She had a piece of bamboo over her mouth.

"Oh, uh, do you need help with that?" Greg asked.

"Mmmf mf!" She responded.

"Ookay..." Greg walked away to see someone else.

He went over to a short girl with a strange haircut. She also had a bright pink shirt and bright orange shorts.

"Hola! Soy Dora! The Ultimate Explorer! Who might you be?" She spoke in a spanish accent.

"I'm Greg Wiggle."

"Can you say water in Spanish? It's-"

"No thank you, I don't need to know that," Greg left.

He went over to a couple girls. One had blonde hair and the other have white and green hair.

"Hey~ There's someone else coming!" The blonde one shouted.

The one with radish colors looked over to Greg, "There is! He's pretty cute, too."

"H- Huh?" Greg was shocked.

"Oh, we need to introduce ourselves. I'm Rin Kagamine, the Ultimate Idol!" Rin cheered.

The radish one smiled, "And I'm Yashiro Nene, the Ultimate Paranormal Investigator."

They said in unison, "And together we're- Uh..."

"Uh?" Greg asked.

"We... just met..." Nene giggled awkwardly.

"I see, well-"

The black and white figure from before bounced onto the stage. Monokuma had a devilish grin, whatever he was scheming, wasn't perpendicular. Monokuma grinned, "Gather round, gather round. Welcome to the annual killing game!"

By then, Greg had found his way back to Ena and Lila. They both seemed to be terrified.

"K- Killing game!?" Lila asked, stunned, "Oh no..."

Monokuma laughed, "The rules are, if someone dies, the killer will go free! But, of course not without a trial. You all as the students; get to decide who killed them!"

"This... This is awful!" Ena shouted.

Greg fell into a sitting position against the wall, he began to hum the lyrics to a song that he composed with the Wiggles. He glanced at Lain, who had seemed to be still focused on her "navi". He looked over to The Onceler who was paying too much attention to selling his product to care about the situation.

And so, the prologue ends, and the first chapter of hell begins.