Chapter 8: the last wish

"Hey,are sure you want to visit your room today."

                   "Yeah,maybe we will find something that can be the reason why I still here."Esugumi tell Mashashi and point her finger to the doorbell of her house. "Then tell my mum that you are one of my close friend so she could let you enter my room." Mashashi only nod his head.

                  Ding..dong(the sound or Esugumi's house doorbell). Mashashi look at Esugumi as he press the doorbell. He can see clearly that Esugumi cannot wait to meet her mother. Then,suddenly a middle age woman come out and open the door for them. Esugumi's tears start to flow as her mother was standing in front of them.

                 "Yes,what can I help you young boy?" Esugumi's mother ask him then she look at Mashashi's clothes and she realize that Mashashi is from the same school of her late daughter . "Well,I guess you are one of Esugumi friend,isn't? So,come in and let have a seat." Esugumi's mother ask him to enter her house.

                "Thank you,Ma'am." Mashashi smile to Esugumi's mother. Esugumi keep holding his hand.

                "So,here you are. Please have a sit here." Esugumi's mother point her hand to the seat in her living room. Then she went to the kitchen to take some water for him.

               Esugumi then leave Mashashi in the living room and she then run to her room. Mashashi keep look around the living room and saw Esugumi's picture hanging on the wall. A few minutes later, Esugumi's mother came out from the kitchen with some drink for Mashashi.

                "Well,you one of my late daughter friend isn't? "

               "Yeah. Almost like that. I wondering if something that Esugumi has a last wish before she die."

                " I'm sorry,she rarely talk about her wish or hope. But,you can enter her room if you want. If you don't mind,why did you ask such question?"

               "Actually,I'm a gifted person. I can see spirit sometimes and have see her before. She ask me help about her last wish."

               "Really..? Is that so..? What else did she said?"

               "Uhmm..She only asked me help her about her last wish."

              "Fined. Let's go to her room."

              As Mashashi and Esugumi's mother taking their step to Esugumi's room, Mashahsi keep imagine about how Esuguni's room was looked like.

              "So,here you are. Please come in."Mashahsi then enter late Esugumi's room. He was surprise that her room is still look like she still living in her room. Everything look tidy and Esugumi's picture still hanging on the wall. When he turn to Esugumi's bedroom,he saw Esugumi's crying. He then went to Esugumi.

               "I don't want to cry. But,this room remind me about the things that I always do when I still alive. I missed to sleep on my bed. Writing my daily life in my diary. And doing many things that I like. Now,I just can't do it anymore."

               "Diary... Wait a second. Where did you put your diary?"

              "It's still there."Esugumi pointed her finger on her desk.

               Mashashi gradually went to her desk and looked for her diary. Then his eyes catch a book with a picture of butterfly as its cover. He guess it must be Esugumi's diary. When he open the book.he was right that it was Esugumi's diary. Mashashi keep reading each sentences that written in the book.

                "Did you found anything about my late daughter's last wish?" Esugumi's mother came toward Mashashi.

                "Yes..I think I finally found it."

                "Good. Please help Esugumi's spirit so she can go happily."

                "I'll try my best ma'am. I think I need to leave now and can I bring this book together with me?"

                "Sure,if it will help you helping Esugumi's spirit."

                 Esugumi then run to her mother and hug her. However,her mother can't feel her existence or see her cause she is translucent and only certain people can see her. Esugumi then whispered to her mother's ear, " I missed you mum and please tell everyone." Although,she know her mother can't hear it but she still whispered it to her mother.