Can't drive 55 and go speed racer go

After the song ended they arrived at the cliff side and saw a lot of people gathering up and Charlie and memo and Tristan check to see what was going on

Charlie: bee stay here we will be back.

Tristan: yeah bee we're just going to check what's going on we will be back.

When they left bumblebee they seen a guy who challenged anyone to jump of the cliff until bee used his door to move Charlie forward and  he used the touch song by Stan bush saying that she can do it.

Tristan knew that she was uncomfortable with the situation and he went up to her.

Tristan: hey you don't have to do this.

The man that thought she was a volunteer remembered her that she was on the dive team in high school with his younger sister until he jumped in she went up and she hesitated to jump and she moved back and told both of them to get back in the car and when she heard one of the girls say that her dad could buy her a new one but made it as a joke making fun of Charlie's dads death and it got Tristan mad and he got out of the car and went up to the girl and told her to shove it and when they mentioned Charlie's dad and after he was talking to them until trip summer came back up and tried to tell Tristan off.

Trip: hey why don't you just cool off.

Tristan: you don't touch me man.

Trip: they were just having a little fun.

Tristan: having fun? You mean by making fun of someone's parent that passed is idea of fun?

Trip tried to calm down the situation but was getting more mad at Tristan making him look bad.

Tristan: oh getting mad number 2

Trip: who are you.

Tristan: oh you forgot who I am. I'm the guy who told you that you didn't have what it takes to be on the team when you tried to take my place as 1 string quarterback when you were a freshman.

Trip: how do you know that?

Tristan: I was the 3 time state champion quarterback for our school and you bummer summer you still can't beat me if you try you will always be number two.

This upset trip so bad he challenged Tristan to see who was better and trip or Tristan and he told Tristan that he would pick the challenge.

Tristan: so I can pick the stipulation.

Trip: yes you pick has been.

When Tristan pick up a hat that was on the floor it reminds him of his first time racing my car in the country side of last year. When bumblebee saw what he was doing he played country music.

Tristan: ok I choose car racing. My car against your car

Trip: what car do you got.

Tristan points at bumblebee

Tristan: that will be my car

Trip laughs at what Tristan said

Trips: that piece of junk can't even race and you probably hurt yourself in the process.