Reality

Hello guys I am so sorry I am updating it later.. I was super busy with my board exams.. Now It's time to make this story more interesting..

"Hey, y/n!" Aura called out to me. "Oh yes, w_what were you saying?" I asked her, immediately she made an annoyed face. Aura and I were in class, suddenly Taehyung  jumped from behind

"Y/n, Aura! We are going to our study tour, what's your plan about this?"Aura scoffed.
" This campaign means competition. Remember last time our senior went?" Taehyung nodded. "That time teachers took test.. "

On this campaign, teacher take various test for their final year. They take IQ test, cooking test on the campaign, crafting etc

"But I think y/n Won't be able to win" I looked at her. "Why is that?" Aura flicked on my forehead. "Because you are so hanged on that jerkook." I shook my head but the God knows. I can't get jungkook out of my head.. True, Jungkook seems suspicious somehow.

"See Taehyung, she is still zoning out. " Taehyung nooded in agreement.

"Jungkook why didn’t you go with y/n today?" Mrs khan asked him. Jungkook looked down. Mrs khan patted the young bodyguards shoulder. "Did you guys fight?" Jungkook looked at her. "No ma'am.. It just-" She said, "you know what y/n is like? She is so sensitive, so immature. But... " jungkook looked at her waiting for her to say more.
"She can love someone wholeheartedly, she is strict, but she really cares."

No you guys are wrong,Don't like me, I am only here for my mission that's it. I am bad.

"Tomorrow you will go with her to the campaign. " Jungkook looked at her. "Campaign? "
"And make sure that Kai stays away from her" saying this she went away.

Hearing this jungkook realized something, he widen his eyes. "Ma'am y-" She nodded. "She loves you jungkook. "

But I Don’t...

"She told me when you were in hospital, A daughter can't hide her feelings from her mother."saying this she went away.

Jungkook sat on the sofa across the room.He looked Down. He mumbled to Himself. " I can't love you the same way you love me. If you love me, it will only break your heart. What is love.. That i gave up one time ago."

What is this feeling?
I don’t like this,It is getting in my way.

Jungkook got up and looked behind him to see y/n.y/n is looking at him with some eye that can't be read easily.Jungkook bowed politely.

Y/n pov

What are you hiding kookie?Why do you look so sad if you don’t love me?Can’t you just leave me?I thought to myself.

"Jungkook why didn’t you leave?" I asked him.He just looked down. "Answer me.."

"Until I do my job, I can't leave you" he replied back.

"And what is that??" I asked him again.

"Please freshen up ma'am, you look tired" He sounded scared and worried at the same time.

I smirked.

"You are trying to avoid my question, anyway I am not interested in your blabbing." I Was about to walk away but thought lighting fire.

"Tonight I will go out with kai,So tonight you dont have to go with me " saying this I went away.

Jungkook pov

What?!Going out with kai?
Wait, what is this feeling?Am I getting jealous? No way. I have one target..

To make her fall in love with me again and gain more trust so that i can control khan and kim. But..

What is the truth? Why Am I Falling For Her?or Did I Already?