How Tadashi Saved Me From Getting Raped

Readers ,this story is about rape !!! If you're uncomfortable with it ,just skip ! Don't read it ! Readers ,if you don't like swear words don't read it just read the next chapter

Ingrid's POV

I'm still with Tadashi. I was wearing a sleeveless lavender dress and a rose gold tiara ,going for a prom with a handsome prince Tadashi who is wearing a blue shirt ,white trims and navy blue pants. I went home with him.

I was walking alone at night all by myself while Tadashi was helping Aunt Cass to give out the orders . The idiot ,who was my kidnapper, suddenly appeared on the streets , grabbed me away from Tadashi and kidnapped me to Tadashi's bed to make love in his room. I screamed ," Please let me go ! Tadashi ! Help me ! I'm being kidnapped and raped !" I was scared of getting kidnapped and raped. I cried. I didn't want to have sex with the idiot because Tadashi is my boyfriend and husband. The idiot said to me ," Take off your clothes now and let's make love !" I refused to take off my clothes and make love with the idiot even though I'm a beautiful girl . The idiot said to me ," I'll take off your clothes for you and you have to sex with me because you're so beautiful !"

The idiot unzipped my lavender dress and unhooked my white lace bra and took off my white lacy panties . I asked the idiot," How did you feel when you see me naked ?" The idiot answered ," I feel so in love when I see you naked." When the idiot was about to touch me ,I hid my body with a soft warm pastel pink blanket and I yelled ," Please don't touch me ! I'm taken !" Then ,the idiot yelled ," Take off the blanket !" I didn't want to take off the blanket . I was afraid of the idiot . The idiot took off the blanket and started touching me and kissing my lips and neck. He pinched and squeezed my breasts very rough and touched my thighs . I moaned . I told the idiot to eat my womanhood and the idiot immediately put his tongue inside my womanhood and licked it and said ," Delicious 😋🤤! Your womanhood is your most favorite food . It tastes like ice cream ." I moaned ,"i want you lick it all up again and and call me little princess " . The idiot called me little princess and licked my womanhood.

Then the idiot took off his pants and underwear to reveal his member .
I told the idiot ," I want you inside me and I want to ride you so bad. " The idiot sat down on Tadashi's bed and put his member inside my womanhood very deep and I begin to ride him even though my hair was in pigtails and the idiot pulled the hair ties roughly while he thrusted into me . I bounce on top of him while the idiot touched my breasts and we both moaned and I said to the idiot," I love you . You're so handsome ." The idiot said to me," I love you too . You're so beautiful when you're naked. "The idiot was angry at me for riding on top of him. He spanked me because he told me that i was a naughty girl .I was crying. The idiot always chose to be on top of me. The idiot turned me to the bottom. The idiot grabbed my legs to his shoulders and thrusted into me faster deeper and more rougher until I fell asleep. I was hurt and screamed ," Please stop thrusting into me .It hurtsss. I'm sore. Please cradle me to sleep before I sleep because I feel like I'm a baby. " The idiot refused to stop thrusting into me and I was crying in pain again and screaming ," Tadashi help me ! " And Tadashi rushed upstairs to his room. I was heartbroken too. Then the idiot stopped thrusting into me and i said ," I'm cold. I dont want to sleep naked. I want to sleep in my sleeveless lavender lace princess nightgown for bee. Please bathe me and dress me for bed and help me put on my panties ." The idiot would say ," No. I won't help you dress for bed and bathe you. Just sleep naked tonight." I said to the idiot that I'll sleep naked tonight.The idiot put on his pants and underwear and was clothed but I was still naked. The idiot cradled me to sleep in his arms when I cried for help and said to me ," Stop crying,baby princess. " while swinging me sideways to sleep and I was asleep in his arms when the idiot carried me to sleep then put me back to bed. The idiot laid a soft, warm pastel pink blanket on me and kissed my cheek . I was sleeping naked .

After that , Tadashi yelled at the idiot ," Stop making love,raping,kissing,and touching my beautiful girlfriend !" and called 911 to arrest the bad man. The bad man was arrested and sent to jail for 10 years. Tadashi came to his room and found me sleeping naked on his bed and woke me up with a kiss on my lips. I was still completely naked on his bed. I'm still sore.He touched me and comforted me while hugging me in his arms and massaged my back,breasts ,hips and legs with oil and slept with me. Tadashi got changed into his long sleeve white shirt and green plaid pyjama pants while i see his hot body but i was still sleeping naked in bed at night until morning but he held me to keep me warm. I love it when my husband Tadashi touched me