May Story Updates

Hi All, How are you doing?

So here I am your Neeti, with the story Corner for Me and Readers to connect through. My stories mainly revolve around Dareya (Daya Shreya Abhijeet and CID)

Do Add this to your Reading list to get updates on the latest stories or OS.

This will keep getting updated Month Wise on the stories which will be published in the coming month so stay tuned.

If you have any requests or plots which you would love to read do drop in your suggestions.You can also leave reviews on the stories which you are waiting for or the ones which you loved.Let's make this a conversation thread on Wattpad for easy access to stories and let's get to know each other for more and more Dareya fans to join and we create a big Dareya Fandom on Wattpad. So The stories you like and if you know some Dareya fans do share them and we highly encourage for your active participation by votes and comments. This is small request and Try from my end to reach and make Dareya fans as much as possible and it will not be possible without your help so do participate.

OS stories in May Posted so far...

1. Love Aaj Kal series - Last epsidoe (Khati Mitti hogayi puri khani)

2. Love Sealed with promise - (Dareya OS M rated)

3. Ek Khat - (Dareya OS - A letter from Daya to Shreya)

4. Dhaango se nahi Dil Se Baandhaa - Os on Abhijeet - Shreya Bond

5. Dareya Os -Jalte Diye

6. Duo Os - Ek Kissa Dosti Ka

7.Umeed Nayi Zindagi ki - Dareya Os

8.Crushing Over You - Dareya Os

Along with updates of below stories: -

1. Dareya Kismat Ka Khel : In this Chapter shreya and siddharth engagement is broken👀

2. Kavach Chapter 19 updated

3. Ek Rishta Aisa Bhi.. Chapter 10 updated

4. Anjabi phir ek baar :- Chapter 1

5. Dareya FF : Sir - Ek anokhi prem katha - Chapter 1 Posted

6. Rihaee se Rahat tak ka safar - 1st Chapter done

**************Note,also to assemble more reader and writter we are planning to help Dareya readers with the stories they like

**************
Note,also to assemble more reader and writter we are planning to help Dareya readers with the stories they like.

There are so many Dareya stories that sometimes Readers find it difficult to find on wattppad or ff, to be more specific.

So to help you guys, I have come up with this thread, I will try to provide with links of all the 'Completed' Dareya stories which would like. Do leave summary about the story, plot or anything which you remember and me or any Dareya fan who knows will help you with the link... specially our Dareya Google who is a pro in this DareyaAddicted 😉🤗

Stay tuned for more and rule is simple if you like it comment and vote and let's gets connect through more to know each other and rejoice our Dareya again and again....

Do suggest if you agree with the last part of the idea.

Lots of Love ❤️💖