Johan x Ali

Johan and Ali have been friends for quite some time now and have a very strong connection. One day the two boys are playing soccer with their friends. Rayan calls Ali over to kick a corner and as hes running Johan notices how big Alis ass is.
"Omg Ali has a gyat" he thinks to himself. The day goes on and Johan cant stop thinking about the extra juicy round thick buns that is Alis ass. He walks over to Ali. "Ali I noticed you have a nice ass, maybe you can sit it down on my lap?" He says half joking. "Sure" Ali replys. Johan is left speechless as Ali sits on his lap "Oh I was only joking Ali" "Its ok. You dont have to hide that you like my gyat" "I dont like just your gyat Ali, I like you." "I-" "Johan lets go get snacks for Mr Weitzman" Rayan shouts,inturrupting Ali. "You can tell me in afterschool" Johan says chasing after Rayan. Ali goes to drop his cousin off and comes back to find Johan and Yazeed talking and laughing. He cant help to feel a bit jealous. Ms Soriano announces that the pizza is almost here and send Johan and Ali to go get it. They walk down and see that the pizza hasnt arrived yet so Johan drags Ali into an empty stairwell and says "You can tell me now what you were going to say" "Johan, I like you too. But I dont just like you, I love you" "I love you too Ali" They stare into each others eyes than kiss passionatley, and start doing "The devils tango"

THE END