SINISTER MADELAINE {SHORTER VERSION}

WORK OF FICTION

This poetry is undeniably a work of fiction. Any characters, places, events, and scenarios that resembles or happened in a nonfictional aspect are entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated. This entire book is a product of the author's weird and wild imagination, thus plagiarism and any types of unwanted acts that disrespect the stated person will only result in unwanted consequences.

WARNING

This poetry will discuss personal, sensitive mental-related topics that include, but are not limited to, peer pressure, mental burdens, depression, extreme trauma, and suicidal thoughts. It might certainly trigger psychological defenses, which is why, if you are not fond of deep mental and psychological stimulation that can dig to the core of one's entire existence, you can skip this story for your own sake; it's alright. It is a psychological poem, to begin with, and any unnecessary results of mental damage or scarring after reading this book are unintentional. You've been warned.

DEDICATION

To Elle; the monster inside my head.

GLIMPSE

"Let your inner screams come out of darkness. You've been suppressing it, don't you?" The reflection whispered instead,

It continues, "Don't you want to understand how much suffering a person has been through before..."

"I know," answered Madelaine, cutting the words of her reflection as she glimpses once again at the flames, "...Before the monster inside decides to finally breakthrough."

SINISTER MADELAINE {SHORTER VERSION}

A PSYCHOLOGICAL-THRILLER POETRY 

WRITTEN BY WHITECRYSTALIQUE