Chapter one

Chapter One

↳"new recruits

"new recruits."

"It's time to wake up," Reyna heard a voice. Blinking away the bright light, she slowly sat up. Her brown eyes met with the ones behind the green morphing master masks. With one last look, she disappeared thought a portal and left Reyna to herself.
Great, a little more explanation would have been nice or at least more information, she thought to herself but she had survived the war. She was excited to see her old teammates, especially her brother Malachi! If the Morphing Master had saved her they sure saved her brother! All she has to do is to find them!

Slowly getting up and stretching herself, she observed the cave she was in. It was really dark and only a small light shined though a opening. Crawling out from it, the raven haired made her way deeper into the forest. Being on look out in case any Sporix would show up.
Where was everyone? Why are the trees so small? Also why didn't she heard any noises or have crossed path with any living creatures yet?
Reyna knew better than to scream for her teammates, the last time some raptors found her instead of her teammates and she didn't wanted a repeat of this events.

Javi Garcia drove to his comfort place to hide from the Sporix. He could deal with the consequences later. His father already viewed him as disappointment, stealing his car to escape the Sporix won't make it worse. Now he had to get the Nephrite Orb as far as possible from boomtower and drakonk. Getting out from the parked car, he walked to a fence. Unknowing to Javi one followed him. He climbed over the fence and walked into the Forrest, not excepting anyone to show up. Suddenly two Sporix teleported in front of him. Startled by the sudden appearance, he jumped back and feel on his back. The two Sporix moved closer to him, taunting and demanding the Nephrite Orb from him. Out of nowhere a axe hit one of the Sporix. Someone jumped in front of Javi and his eyes widened in shock.

It was no other than Reyna, who had witnessed the interaction. She stood protective in front of the damsel in distress.
"Seems I showed up right on time," she chuckled. Grabbing her weapon and twirling it around before putting it back. Turning towards the boy behind her, she helped him up. Her sight never left the two Sporix, who were in a heavy discussion about her sudden Appearance.
"Thank you." He voiced his gratitude and smiled at her.
"You should go, I'll hold them off." He nodded and hide behind a tree. Not without holding the Nephrite orb closely to him. Reyna immediately charged at the two Sporix.

She stopped the two as good as she could but she was alone and they outnumbered her. One of the two Sporix blocked her attack and the other one grabbed her and threw her against a tree. Groaning in pain, while holding her aching side. The purple ranger glared at the two.
"Hah, you little violet vermin can't stop us!" The attention from the Sporix went over to the brunette boy. Demanding the Nephrite orb from him, once again. Which boomtower got from him. Reyna got up, trying to ignore the pain. She walked over and stood protective in front of him. Her left side hurted but that couldn't stop her now. She held into the boys arm, softy pushed him behind her. Then the dark haired turned towards the Sporix and kicked the Nephrite orb out from Boomtower's hands and away from the two.