"ʙᴀʙʏ ᴛᴜ́ ᴇʀᴇ́ ᴍᴀʟᴀ, ᴛᴜ́ ᴇɴ ᴍɪ ᴄᴀᴍᴀ"

𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕

"Guys! Wait up!" I said out of breath while running to catch up with the others.

" Dude what was taking you so long?" Tom said looking annoyed.

"Just forget about it, let's just hurry and get to the club for godsake" I said annoyed.

AT THE CLUB

We already had a couple of drinks, I could see Tom and a random girl sucking each other's faces off while Georg and Gustav were in their own worlds.

"Hey handsome" a girl came by sitting down next to me at the bar.

"Uhm hi?" I said slightly uncomfortable.

"What's a good looking guy sitting here all by himself?" She said while getting closer to my face.

I could smell the alcohol in her breath everytime she spoke.

"Just trying to have a good time" I said with a half smile on my face,

She stayed there for a little bit just talking nonsense while I zoned out.

I couldn't stop thinking about our interaction, it felt magical, like it was straight out of a love story you'd typically see on Disney.

I swear it's like she different, I mean her facial features and every single thing about her is just so enchanting and special.

The moment I saw her it felt like that one sound of sparkles just replaying the moment we locked eyes.

I couldn't stop replaying the moment we exchanged numbers in my head.

I mean, how could anyone hurt her or even dare try to?

Her beauty is truly unmatchable and enhancing.

I decided to text her.

Carolina 🙈

Hey its me, bill?
Read 1:34 am

Oh hey! Why up so late?

Oh it doesn't matter, but I wanted to ask you something.
Read 1:34 am

Sure, what's up?

I want to hang out with you sometime, maybe for dinner?
Read 1:35 am

Why not? I think you're pretty cool and I would love to hang out with you sometime 🙈.

Thank God, I didn't want it to seem awkward me asking you if we could hang out since we just met 😭.
Read 1:37 am

Tomorrow at 8:30 pm?
Read :137 am

Yesss I'll be ready around that time

Amazing! Be prepared for when i pick you up pretty girl.
Read 1:38 am

I will don't worry ;)

I smiled at phone and asked for another drink until..