Killing Loneliness

~ Is there any life after death? Will you still be there? Will you be next to me when I wake up? What if I don't wake up this time? Maybe I can rest a bit, and be happy. I want to have you next to me. I'm so selfish, I don't deserve your kindness. I wanted you next to me for so long but I was so afraid to ask you. Would you die tonight for love? Would you join me in death? Is there any chance for us? I'm too scared to move because it will kill me. All my life I've been ready to die but now that I'm actually doing it , it doesn't feel right. Tell me Bam, is this the end or will you come to rescue me? ~

  The boys got home and the house was filled with laughter and the sound of glass from their bags full of drinks. They were all having a good time. They were making jokes about each other and talking about the future and skateboarding. It was always skateboarding.

Bam went upstairs to his room to see if Ville was asleep. He had so many things to talk about with his best friend. The skater wanted to tell Ville about some new projects and maybe something they could do together. The boys came to Castel Bam to celebrate these new ideas and Bam wanted Ville to celebrate with them. Bam wanted to have Ville by his side all the time. He didn't know if he was in love with the singer or just loved his company, all that mattered was that Ville would be next to him on these new adventures. The boy even imagined how everything was going to happen because he was so excited about everything, he was so ready to make new memories with the Finn. As he opened the door to his room he realized that the bed was empty and the window to his room was open, it was cold inside, he wasn't there. His shoes were at the entrance of the house next to one of Bam's pairs. He went back to the boys and asked them
" Have you seen Ville? Did he come to the living room?"
Everyone looked at the boy but didn't think too much about it. Maybe he was just in town or at the grocery store.
" No, he's not here," said Johnny as he took another sip from his beer.
" Neah, man, he's not here maybe he went outside," said Novak
" Isn't he asleep? Mige told me that he got home tired" said Ryan. The blonde was the only person who looked back sharing his fear
" No...he... he's not in my room. I'll go back, may-maybe I'm wrong." Bam looked exactly like a kid who couldn't find his favorite toy. The boy was stuttering afraid to say his thoughts out loud.
" Do you need any help?" asked Ryan standing up
" No, I-I think I'm good. If I need anything I'll call your name, maybe he's just asleep or maybe he is in the basement... playing music."
Bam ran to the basement to see if the singer was there. Their basement was known to be a place for fun. Bam took some of his brother's instruments, a few video games, his skateboards, and a big tv. His friends would always go there. Bam hoped that his best friend was playing some music because he knew how to play all the instruments Bam had there. Music was always his therapy even when he was tired, that's what he loved to do and Bam knew.

The lights were turned off and there was no music, the tv wasn't open, and nobody was there. Chills went down his spine and the boy started to overthink everything. What if Ville had an asthma attack and he wasn't there? What if he didn't have his medication with him and he got scared? What if he ran after Bam but he wasn't there? All those questions made Bam's blood cold, he started breathing hard and he couldn't see straight. It was his fault for not being there.

He tried to go upstairs pretending that he wasn't dying on the inside. His hands were cold and he looked scared. Ryan hasn't seen Bam like that in a while. The last time he saw his best friend with that awful look on his face was on the day Jesse had an accident with his car. It was a long time ago.
" He's not there..." Ryan looked at his brother shocked
" He's not playing with that old bass?" Bam didn't even blink
" He's not there," he said again, and this time everyone looked at the boy who was pale as a ghost. They all knew that when Bam was serious like this something was wrong because Bam was laughing even when shit went down so this had to be really bad. The guys looked at each other for a moment and the silence was eating Bam alive. It was like they could understand each other just by looking at each other. Nobody had any beer in their hands and they all looked sober for a moment.