𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬 ✈︎ 𝘐𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✈︎ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

❝ 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚? ❞

"What the fuck!?"

"Woah, Lili, Did you have a nightmare?" Cris asks, making her bed. She is wearing her casual clothes and the last thing she always does is make her bed before heading out.

"I had the weirdest dream, it felt damn real though.." Lili mumbles as she sat up from her bed, hair as messy as her mind right now. Her head also hurts a bit, like stinging pain. "What happened last night?"

"You got a few alcohols," Cris says, chuckling as she remembered last night's events when Minho brought her home.

"I was drunk? There's no way" 

"You were. It was kind of cute" Cris says smiling, "Now lady, get ready, We've got Saturday detention."

Then everything that had happened last night came back to Lili, from her entering the place to Professor Lee and Mrs. Ho Lim shutting down the party. Even the kiss. "Goddamn..." she mumbles under her breath. She then took her phone to check the time.

34 new notifications

Lili immediately went to check the notifications she was getting. It was all about Yuri and Dae. I wasn't so good so she decided to check on Yuri. She got off her bed to get ready for today, not totally for the Saturday detention.

...

"Ugh, this sucks." Q says to Dae and Lili as they enter the library. "I wanted to work out then chill... then work out again."

"Can't relate." Lili chuckles "I could use this time to really review, I have to ace my tests first before I whip the theater club away from Madison."

"You're planning on doing that?" Dae asks chuckling.

"Aye, that's the spirit." Q says smiling cheekily. "So what's your plan?"

"You'll see."

"Okay then I was going to study too anyway" Dae says, as they settle on an empty table. Lili would talk to Yuri later and Minho was nowhere to be found.

"What?"

The finals are coming up, and with my scholarship, I need to keep my grades up."

"I need to study too" Florian says as he took the seat beside Q.

"Nerds." Q says shrugging.

"Hey, some of us have divorcing parents ready for any slip-up to demand us moving home." Florian says, a bit offended. Lili and Dae shared an awkward look and decided not to interfere. "And adorable little distractions we keep making out with when we should be finishing our papers."

"That took a turn" Lili says chuckling.

"Well, speaking of making out, I think I saw you and Min-" Dae says, with a bit of teasing but Lili cut him off.