Chapter 1

*Victoria's P.O.V*

I stared at my boyfriend, Vic, in shock. "Its not what it looks like!" He says standing up and running to me. I grabbed my keys and stormed out the door. He spun me around by my shoulders but I jerked away.

"Stay away from me!" I yelled at him. He reached his hand out to touch me but I used my powers and turned it to ice. "Tori... You're a convict.." I started walking away.

"Yeah, thanks for telling me something I already knew" I opened my car door. "You're not supposed to be here! You could get caught for your powers!" He walked to me.

I shook my head "Just leave me alone" I got in my car and drove to my best friend's house. I knocked on the door, a few seconds later she opened it. "Tori?" I nod and she opens the door wider so I can walk in.

"What's wrong?" She asks closing the door and sitting on the couch. "Vic cheated on me" her eyes widened and her fists clenched. She stood up and kicked the door down with her powers. Crimson has multiple powers, fire, telekinesis, super strength and she can fly.

Her eyes glowed red and her fire power swirled around her arms. She flew to Vic's house. This wasn't going to be good.

*Crimson's P.O.V*

I dropped down in front of the door that was opened. "Victor Vincent Fuentes!" I screamed, stomping into the house. He ran down the stairs "Crimson? Why are your eyes red? Are you a convict too?" He rambled.

"Shut up with the questions. How dare you cheat on my best friend! She's like my sister!" I screamed loudly, making my Telekineses make everything in the room float except Vic and I. His eyes widened and he looked around the room at everything.

The fire swirled around my arms and hands, the fire flowed through my veins. "What other powers to you have?!" Vic asked, afraid.

I walked over to the door, ripped it off the hinges and walked outside. Vic was hesitant to come out. "Come here. You asked" he stepped out. I flew up in the air and threw the door. I flew to it and caught it mid-air, bringing it back down.

"Don't ask stupid questions!" I screamed putting my hands on his shoulders and stomping into the house, slamming him against the wall. My eyes glowed red and the fire swirled around my arms again.

"If you ever hurt Victoria again it will be the last thing you ever do. And don't test your luck" he yelled out in pain and I removed my hands. I had burned two holes in his shirt where my hands were.

I started walking out but I turned around "Oh, and one more thing. Don't EVER speak of this or I will drive you so far underground-" Vic cut me off "Okay, okay!" I pointed a finger at him and walked out. He watched me as I flew back to my house.

I dropped down and opened the door. I examined it and Tori walked in the room. "I fixed it with my ice. It might not last long but it's a simple fix" I smiled and hugged her. "What happened over there?" She asked, "You don't want to know" I say, laying on the couch.

The doorbell rang a few minutes later. I heard the door open and voices. "You won't believe what Crimson did to me" I heard Vic say. I jumped up and walked to the door. "What did you just say?" His eyes widened.

I grabbed his shirt and flew straight up. "I will drop you" I say when I reached a high distance. He looked down, you couldn't even see the ground. "Okay, I'm sorry!" I smiled. "Good" I say, dropping him.

He screamed loudly. I flew down and caught him before he hit the ground. "I was just kidding" I say laughing and placing him on the othground. "You two talk it out" I say walking past Vic and Tori.

I step in the house and close the door. I plopped on the couch and started dozing off. I eventually fell asleep.

*Victoria's P.O.V*

I have multiple powers, ice, super speed, laser vision, flying and I'm an animal shifter. "You have exactly five minutes to talk" I say to Vic, crossing my arms.

He starts off with "I didn't mean to ch-" I cut him off "you're telling me that you didn't mean to take another girl into your house and make out with her!? How many others are there?" The last part pulls out a tear. I didn't know I was that sensitive about it. He opens his mouth to talk but I just turn and run out. He runs after me and jumps in front of me and places his hands on my shoulders.

"She said that if I did that she'd hook me up with her dad who is a record producer but if I didn't she'd tell her dad and make him tell others to be sure I never get a career. Can't you believe me? Will you forgive me Tori?"

"Don't call me Tori" I snap "And don't talk to me again. Have fun with your record deal." I pull the photo booth picture from my pocket and throw it at him then in a blink of an eye I flew off. I wasn't necessarily going anywhere particular I was just going far away from Vic.

I was flying a little bit slower now because I had relieved some of my anger when I hear sirens. "Damn it" I yell and I speeding up. It was kind of fun whipping through the trees. I finally find a spot to hide from the police.

I really don't have to hide at this point because I can barely hear the sirens but I'd better be safe. I crawl into a cave and pear out through a tiny hole on the other side of the cave near the sirens. After about fifteen minutes the sirens stop and I creep out of the cave. I walk to the road and call a cab. I take it back to Crimson's house.

When I get there I tell her about everything. Her fire starts to curl around her fingers and I hit it with a block of ice. "What was that for?" She says shaking her hands out. "What's done is done and we can't fix it, plus you don't want the police to catch you" I say pushing back my hair.

"True because I think a guy running around constantly on fire would be just a little bit suspicious" Crimson says chuckling. "Just a little bit" I exclaim laughing.

Since the police are still on the look out for me we decide to change my look. I dye my hair black then I dye the top and some strips blue. I start to wear contacts and dark eyeliner. I look completely different now.

"Perfect" Crimson says. I smile "You think so?" She nods. She dyed the bottom of her red hair black. We watched movies on the couch until we fell asleep.