Chapter 37

The action of the photographer was obviously captured by two people, but neither of them cared. It is this indifferent attitude that makes the photographer dare to do this.

But there was a camera pointing directly at the two of them, Gu Yu and Fu Huayu still restrained a lot.

After all, it's still a bit embarrassing.

We are not thick-skinned people.

Right.

【Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooatmas And Chicken Legs】

[Good boy, good boy, I declare that they are locked up! ! 】

【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofids-fx-2000?

[This may be the most authentic couple I have ever met in my lifetime]

【Last month, I got a pair of BEs. I'm really upset, but these two are really good to heal】

Gu Yu stayed there for a while and then returned to his post to continue to contribute to everyone. Fu Huayu finished skewering the meat and began to fry the snails, and Yu Liu volunteered to contract the crayfish. She is said to be very good at it.

So the screen of the live broadcast was full of bright red crayfish and snails.

The hot-fried crayfish has a beautiful color. The bright red hot pot base is paired with onion, ginger, garlic, and dark red dried chili, which complement the bright red lobster. The burning flames, paired with the steel black iron pot, form a landscape by itself. Two bottles of Pure Life were poured into the pot, and there was a "squeak" sound, and the pot was vibrating slightly, and the tempting spicy taste seemed to be smelled through the screen.

【It finally looks like a gourmet variety show】

[I understand, there is a food advertisement in the middle of the love variety show, right?]

【Ah, ah, help me, I'm hungry, I really want to eat】

[Laxatives, I ordered takeaway when they started to make them, and I ate them while watching them, I was not greedy at all]

[+1, the shrimp tail in the mouth is really fragrant]

[There is always someone who can take the first step. Is this the difference in the world? 】

After a while, Gu Yu and the others finished roasting the meat, and the hot oil was still slightly bubbling on the meat that had just been roasted, and the tip of the iron skewer had turned black.

Ye Xing and the others put their roasted ones together with Gu Yu's, and judged each other.

Ji Liang consciously reached out and took away Gu Yu's roast.

Be the first to strike first.

Although Ke Yingxia seemed a little unrestrained when playing cards, she thought that her personality could be saved a bit, so her eating movements were gentle and gentle.

But it only lasted for a while.

Ye Xing and Ji Liang next to her became stronger one by one, and the sense of crisis immediately came up.

As the saying goes, if the mountain is not just me, then I will be the mountain. Since you can't make changes from yourself, look for ways from the outside world.

So Ke Yingxia secretly winked at the photographer who was shooting.

Photographer: ?

Seeing the photographer's puzzled expression, she gritted her teeth and glanced at him again, trying to convey information with her eyes.