i | Obviously | NMP + GM

book overview | a collection of one shots written about the Six West End Cast - heavily likely to be Natalie centric unless I get requests - which i'd love - AUs are welcome :)

authors note | i will endeavour to put the pairing in the chapter titles, so you only read those that appeal to you most :)

"ARE WE GOING to surprise Gracie?" Natalie giggled down at her daughter sat on her hip. "To watch her sing and dance?" A smile dawned on Natalie's lips as she placed a kiss to her daughter's hair, an identical copy of her own, except styled into two french plaits falling down her back. "Yeah?" She giggled at the nod of the girl, "Shall we show Gracie your new glasses after?" She dipped her head as she crossed the theatre threshold, "they look like hers don't they!"

She chuckled at her daughters grin and went to buy a programme before getting seated.

"Mama is Gracie you girlfriend?" The girl removed the cap of the fruit shoot Natalie had just handed her.

"I don't really know bubs." She laughed softly, "Not officially. But we do girlfriend stuff sometimes, does that make sense?" She started to elaborate once her daughter had hit her with furrowed brows and her head cocked to one side. "For example, Last night once you were asleep, she came over and brought me flowers and cooked for me, then we cuddled and watched a film, then she kissed me and, and then she went home."

"So she is you girlfriend! You kiss!" She jumped up, clapping.

"Calm down hunny," Natalie laughed, taking her daughters hand and gently stroking the back of it. "We'll talk tonight after the show, yeah? And maybe she'll be my girlfriend then," she laughed.

***

"Grace you can't," Charlotte grabbed her wrist. "You can't go and look through the curtains. You know this,"

Grace pulled back her arm "I swear I just heard my girlfriend- well not quite girlfriend- the woman i'm seeing- her laugh. It's very distinctive. But she made a massive deal of being apologetic she couldn't come to opening night. She was in tears last night saying she was a horrible partner for not being able to and she wishes she could come." A sigh left her lips as she leant against the wall. "Dunno had a second of hope for a minute." She mumbled down as she played with the tips of her nails.

"That's understandable," Charlotte offered a weak smile. She took the younger woman's hands, stopping her from pulling the whitlow hanging from her index finger. "Just go out there and give it your all. And I'm sure she'll be proud of you no matter what." She smiled gently "Grace look at me, she'll be with you, even if she's not with you, she'll always be with you."

"Lottie she's not dead," Grace managed to laugh, one of her hands escaping Charlottes grip to wipe her eyes. "Nearly told her I love her last night. I got scared." She chuckled.

"Oh Gracie. I think you're scared of loosing her. " She caressed the back of Grace's hand.

"We've barely have begun a relationship though. We've literally been on three dates and in my head we're married with kids." She whispered. "She has a kid from a previous relationship. Just a reminder I could loose her at any point I guess." She whispered.

"Grace, I know it's scary but to have a good relationship you need to give her everything, yeah? And she'd be stupid to leave you. You're amazing." She rubbed her shoulder, "Curtain call, but it'll be okay, yeah? And you've got my number if you need anything,"

"Thank you Charlotte, thank you so so much." She whispered, pulling the brunette into an embrace.

"You're welcome. Contact me if you need anything," she smiled and Grace nodded.

*****

"Mama, Mama, Gracie so good!" Natalie's daughter grinned, jumping while holding Nat's hand as they left their seats. "She so good at singing! And dancing! Gracie my favourite," She grinned, an almost smug look wiping her face.

"Guess what," Natalie giggled, once they arrived at stage door. Bending down to place a kiss on her nose, she whispered "She's mine too." She giggled "Oh look theres Grace!" She pointed "Do you want to say h- Anastasia!" She laughed as the young girl ran straight for Grace's knees, cuddling her.

Feeling the child grip on to her, Grace was initially overcome with shock and confusion, which all cleared once's she heard Natalie's tone.

"Grace I'm sorry if she scared you, Ana come he-"

"Nat," she whispered, practically running to the slightly older woman, "You came." She whispered as she flung her arms around her.

"Of course I came silly." She chuckled, "Why wouldn't I be, hm?" A soft giggle left the blonde's lips as her hands fell to the brunettes waist.

"Because you said, Nat, you said-"she was cut off by Natalie's lips pressing a soft kiss to her own.

"I'm an Actress too baby." She giggled. "I wouldn't miss anything important to you. Because the most important thing to me is you. Always and forever." She whispered, riding her hand from Grace's back, along her side to take her hand. "And thats not acting. Thats the truth Gracie."

"Are you girlfriends yet?" Anastasia whinned, pulling on Natalie's dress.

"Dunno Ana, ask Gracie". She laughed, and looked the other actress gently in the eyes.

"I think we can be girlfriends." Grace kissed the older woman softly.

"I'm so glad. Obviously." Natalie grinned, singing the last word to reflected her girlfriend's song, and taking her hand tightly. "Shall we go back to mine, my love," she giggled as she ran her spare hand down Grace's cheek, kissing her again.

"Natalie." She laughed "But yes, we absolutely should,"

A/N : Wrote most of this on my work breaks in the last two days and running on 30 mins of sleep - taking requests [ but Natalie will feature in all because i said so :) ]