Part 1 [the party]

Your bff star is driving you to the party play get into it yuh by Doja cat -😭💅.          You guys soon arive and this is what you are wearing:

 Star:cmon y/n, we are nearly late for spin the bottle!!                                           You:I'm coming as fast as I can I'm carrying to freaking trays of food!😭•you guys enter the party and you set the trays down to head to the game ~s...

•you guys enter the party and you set the trays down to head to the game ~spin the bottle~.                                     You walk in and immediately feel like you're being watched..and you notice a cute guy staring

You guys make eye contact before star interrupts!😡😡

You guys make eye contact before star interrupts!😡😡.                                       Star:cmon lovebirds keep your eyes on the bottle on eyes!!                                     The bottle spin about 6 time before landing on star and another girl.         They kiss and you kinda ship because there was some passion in that kiss🤨.    then the cute guy decides to spin the bottle*~I hope it lands on me~*it spin round and round 5 time until slows down near star and..........LANDS ON YOU!!       You crawl over the bottle putting your hand on his cheek kissing him*this feels..weird🫣🤭.                           you guys stop kissing and you crawl back to your spot and notice he's as red as a tomato! Another guy is laughing at him I think his name is Michelle?the game goes on for another 20minutes before they decide to play truth or dare .star says she'll go first and you notice a smirk on her face😥*that is never good usually shipping* star:Jessie,truth or DARE.   Jesse:dare.         Star:I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with y/n.                Jessie:ok..🫢🤭 y:n:blushing hardcore*. *you guys walk to another bedroom to do 7 minutes in heaven Jessie:soooo...y/n do we fuck?  Y/N🫢I-.I guess so..                            he grabs your shoulder and starts to kiss you*you guys kiss for a minute the. Get undressed 🫣🫣 he is hard and you can tell you are too he starts to put his bulge on your 🤭and he starts fucking you .you try to keep quiet but it feels so good so you moan a little *they can't hear it* he pushes you on the bed and starts to kiss your neck traveling down your back .then again he starts fucking you but HARDER FASTER AND STRONGER it has to be at least  17 cm once the 7 minutes are over you are both tired and leave the room you are having trouble breathing a lil so grab your inhaler and puff* you feel better that one dude michelle is laughing at Jesse because he is sweating and is still as red as a tomato after the games you start drinking but you drink the most star unexpectedly leaves you at the party and drives off so you go back inside and drink some more then Jesse walks up to you concerned.Jessie:hey you shouldn't be drinking so much,it might get you hurt then without hesitation you kiss him then PASS OUT in his arms it all blacks out..            should I make a P2?