CHAPTER1 - The family and the friends

Sup! The names Shinigami snake Evernoon but Shini for short. I don't

have had a family ever since I was born but I got adopted when I was 5. That's when I had to change my last name to 'Roselle" but I refused. That's why my FaMiLy hates me so much. In the middle of 8 grade, my so-called parents dropped me out of school because they didn't want to waste their money on me. After that, I ran away from that place. I traveled to South Africa from London and started a new life there. I made a few friends there. Lana, Zeni,Kioko, Ruby,Alex, and Ashly. I heard about a "Haunted house" in a place called "Louisiana".  I didn't believe of course,

so I told my friends about it

so I told my friends about it. As soon as I told them I wanted to check it out, Lana and Kiyoko went nuts. " ARE YOU CRCY SHINI! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR 2 BRAIN CELLS?!" screamed Lana at the top of her lungs. " I mean, when is she not?" said Zeni being the strait of person she is. " NOW IS NOT THE TIME FO- actually ya when is she not?" said Kiyoko. "I say, I'm going with her. It's break till December and it's like what? SEPTEMBER!" said Ruby. " If Lanas going then I'm going," said Alex giving his opinion. " WHAT IF WE GET POSSESSED? OR KILLED! OR-" Shini stopped Kioko from finishing " We won't dumas#. The rumors are probably not even true. What? A family who abused their kids, the kids die and the 2 kids possess their parents to commit suci#e. Like what? don't tell me you believe that right Kioko?" "A-actually there are 3 kids. One is a-alive" " Ya right!" " I will only come if we have 911 on the phone and-" Ruby cut Lana off. " And ghost protocol! We know". "I'll also come then. I have nothing else to do anyway." " F-fine I will come too," said Kioko. They all decided to go the next day. 

What will happen? Find out the next part!