PART 1

Mina's POV
As I was walking through the halls of my company ready to interview a new assistant since I scared the last one because she messed up sa paperwork for the dealership with the Hirai Corp.
I finally arrived at my office my secretary Im Nayeon knocked on my door and I told her to come in.

Nayeon: Ms. Myoui here is the file of the candidate applying for your assistant.

Mina: Thank you, is there anything else you need to tell me?

Nayeon: She will arrive in a few minutes Ms. Myoui so I suggest you read her file before she arrives, and that's all.

Mina: ok then you may proceed back to your work.

Nayeon: Thank you Ms. Myoui.

I nodded at her then she left my office I began to flip through the pages of her file as I read through the content of her I file I became interested a picture was provided and she was damn attractive it was the first time I felt this feeling and I panicked but I decided to ignore it 10 minutes has passed when Nayeon knocked at my door.

Nayeon: Ms. Myoui the candidate is here

Mina: alright then she may enter.

Nayeon nodded and asked her to come in and I was strucked she was more attractive in person.

Y/n's POV
Nervousness.
Is all what I can feel and say while entering Mina's office not because she was my boss and really intimidating oh no no she was THE MOST ATTRACTIVE HUMAN BEING I EVER SAW.
Anyways I greeted her.

Y/n: Hello Ms. Myoui I am Park Y/n and I want to be your assistant.

Mina: you're hired.

I. was. Shocked.

Y/n: what?

Mina: did you not hear me? I said you're hired.

Y/n: WHAT?!

I shouted Mina giggled and got up from her chair and came closer to me and I felt my heart about to explode she went closer until I felt her breath on my ear then she wispered

Mina: I said you're hired my darling

Well that was easy perks of being pretty

Thats all for now I'm lazy to add more hahaha but you guys can make requests tho. Byes.