Acceptance

ENJOY THIS CHAPTERRRR💞

Henry POV

*weekend*
I wake up at 12pm, but its Saturday so who cares, right?
Today im going to ralphs house, we re having a sleepover! I love sleeping over at his house, his mom is so sweet and that means i dont have to see my parents and the worm for a night! Its nice getting away mainly because theyre annoying, they are always like 'HeNry gO wAsH tHE DiSHes' 'dONt bE hORrid hENry' 'EaT uR VeGeTaBleS hENry' blah blah blah its just not fair! Anyways.

I get out of bed and pack my pijamas and some comics, then, i go to the bathroom and do my routine, im surprised i bothered to was my teeth and face, i dont usually do that but i thought id do it today since im going to ralphs house, not that i care but uhhhh, nevermind that.

I get a text from ralph.

*the conversation*

Ralphhh😗: wazzupp henry

Henrrry😋: nunth muck, hust woke up

Ralphhh😗: right, when should my mum pick u uppp?

Henrrry😋: anytimes hood i think...,.,.., 😇

Ralphhh😗: alrighg see ya in like 20 mins

Henrrry😋: cya 🤩

*end of convo*

3rd person POV

Henry responded w shaky hands which was weird, hes just texting w his best bud, why is he shaking, its that feeling again, at this point its just annoying for Henry, he cant act normal w his bestfriend when hes like this.
He opens his gallery and looks at his photos w Ralph, "Gosh, how can he be so handsome? Is it weird that im saying this?" Henry thought.
At this point he doesn't care anymore, he just admires the photos and making up fake scenarios of them holding hands or cuddling, but, he quickly snaps out of it
"What am i even thinking, hes JUST MY BEST FRIEND AND THATS THAT. Nothing more. I have no feelings for him and its just stupid. " he says while closing his phone and changing his clothes, then, brushes his hair and grabs his bag.

"HENRYYY! BREAKFAST IS READY!" his mom shouts from downstairs. Henry rushes and eats his food, then, watches some tv.

*door bell rings* henrys mom goes to open the door while Henry closes the telly and puts his shoes on. Its Ralph: "hi mrs henrys mom!"
"Hello ralph! Henryy! Ralph is here! " henrys mom said. Then, henry comes and says bye to his mom, after, he jumps in ralphs mom car and they drive away.

In the car they just talk about comics and cartoons, mostly Ralph is speaking which is really Unusual, henry is very talkative so of course ralph knew something was wrong but he didnt wanna ask henry about it since his mom was right there so, he thought he'd wait to arrive home and talk to him in private.

Henry POV

Im definitely blushing right know, just looking at Ralph... Something clicks inside me, its just, ive never felt this before, maybe i should talk to ralph about it, i should... But im scared, is this like, love? Ive never been in love before, maybe i do actually love ralph, or maybe its just a phase, whatever it is, i dont wanna feel like this anymore, its like a stress everytime im with him, like ill do something wrong and he will stop hanging out w me, or he doesn't feel like this about me and when ill tell him, hes gonna think im weird and ill make him uncomfortable and hes not gonna wanna be my friend anymore.

3rd person POV

These thoughts just come up in henrys brain, and w/o noticing, they arrive at Ralphs house but he spaced out, overthinking and stuff. "Henry? Are you okai? " ralph asks while putting his hand on henrys shoulder which makes Henry snap out of it. Ralph should definitely talk to him. Hes acting so weird. Ralph has been dealing w emotions like this in front of henry for a while now so he got used to it and learned to distract himself from this feeling of so called love, he just accepted himself, henry didnt yet, hes still overwhelmed.
They get out of the car and head in the house, putting henrys bag away and then going to hang out outside.

After some hours of playing, they go back inside to watch the telly, henry just concentrated on playing and tried his best not to look at ralph that much so he wouldn't get nervous again, he just focused on playing.
They were watching some cartoons and Henry once again found himself staring at Ralph, this time, he notices and turns to henry "u alright? You ve been staring for a while now" ralph says smiling, "uh, yeah im fine" henry says as he turns to the tv, blushing lightly

"Im definitely in love. " henry thought.

TY SM FOR READINGGGG CYA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, LY ALLL💋
BTW VERY SORRY THAT I KEEP CHANGING THE POV, TELL ME IF ITS CONFUSING THAT I KEEP CHANGING IT SO OFTEN💕