3.

(A few days have passed Paul, Yvonne and Kia have spent the days preparing Viola to become a man as Y/n was not going to let this opportunity slip out of her hands no one should get a chance to playing soccer so she turned her own look upside down [Y/n boy ver above] once the two sisters were ready in their disguise Paul drives them to their new school well Sebastian's new school Viola dress in the full uniform as Y/n just were a button down shirt and pants not looking too formal and not looking to non formal but just average to some guys but hot to the girls)

Viola: *whisper to Paul and her sister well brother now* are you sure I can do this?!

Paul: Oh yeah

Y/n: Absolutely * once Viola looked away they both look at each other shaking their heads knowing she will not survive soon a boy walks by Viola*

Male student: What's up? *once he was fully away Viola quickly turn to the two*

Viola: Oh my God he knew!

Y/n: Oh boy

(Paul and Viola are you back and forth in the car as Y/n just lean against his car zoning out while listening to her music once she sees Viola ready she stood by her)

Paul: Vi *tossed Viola her soccer ball* be a good boy *nods and walks away*

Y/n: Bye Pauly

Paul: Bye N/n

(Soon the two sisters walk in the open gate of Illyria seeing so many students and teachers as they keep walking by got stuck in a small parade of band kids she got out to join her sister the two make it to their dorm house Y/n had already found her room so she helps Viola find hers they dodge the other boys who seem messy and very energetic as Y/n describe once they walk in Sebastian's room they see three guys already inside the room one of the boy's was shirtless)

Viola: Hey- *change the voice to sound like Sebastian* Hey! What's up? *tries to do a cool trick of keys but almost drop them* You must be my roommates *Y/n just shakes her head setting Viola's stuff on the bed*

Shirtless guy: What's your name?

Viola: Sebastian Hastings that's my brother uh...

Y/n: *deep voice like Taehyung/V* Y/b/n [as in Your/ boy/ name usually they use that for brother but either way the names a name] two doors down the hall

Shirtless guy: Duke Orsino * when they both Shake Hands by Viola brings them into a hug which looked awkward he got away from Viola's hold* Uhm... this is Andrew and Toby they live next door

Andrew: Yeah freshman dorms that-a-way twiglet * meaning Viola she doesn't look like a senior like Y/n*

Toby: Seriously how old are you?

Viola: I skipped a couple grades * nervous chuckles then whispers* I'm brilliant shhh * tries to sit on the bed but ends up hitting the floor then sits back on the bed it was a bit awkward*

Y/n: Anyway do you know when soccer tryouts start?

Duke: Noon, you play?

Viola: Absolutely Center forward You know it, bruh

Y/n: *Duke look's at him* I play forward and Striker

Viola: * helps her sister move Sebastian's things* So you play the beautiful game... Bro? Brothers? Brethren?

Duke: *chuckles* Yeah I'm a striker Andrew and Toby are halfbacks

Viola: Schveet *Y/n question to Sister until Viola's tampons fell out of a boot*

Duke: Ok why do you have tampons in your boot? * Viola's eyes widened looking at her sister in panic as the two boys stood up*

Viola: Uh...I... I get really bad nosebleeds