Fifth./Five.

•° Third Person POV °•

As the last chapter was,
Both of the boys moved away quickly as Ranboo published to them that he would take tommy away,
"Good, so––Anyone want ice cream?" Tubbo said, Staring at deo, tommy, and Ranboo. Ranboo looked at them all and didn't say anything, Tommys mouth opened(that sounds so wrong writing that👀) and said; "NO." tommy hated ice cream because how sweet it was. He only tried the mint flavour than yelled at Tubbo "FUCK YOU THIS IS TO SWEEET!!!" weird. I know💀 "UGHH you only tried mint! Try other flavours for once man!," Tubbo exclaimed, Basically yelling at tommy but not screaming.

"YOU DONT LIKE ICECREAM!?" Deo and Ranboo said at the same time, "Jinx!" They both said at the same time. Tubbo and tommy were staring at them, looking like their eyes were saying 'dumbasses.' Ranboo and deo yelled; "HEY! DOUBLE JINX." Ranboo and deo legit yelled because they were mad that they were matching words and thinking it was annoying. "can you two PLEASE, stop fighting and STOP MATCHING WORDS!" tommy exclaimed, Pointing at both of them. Tubbo just nodded. Completely agreeing with tommy. "Wow! So rude toms.." deo said, while faking himself sobbing. "Suck it up b-tch-boy." Tommy just said again to deo and managed to find a paper on the ground.

"shit." All of their eyes immediately landed on tommy. Tubbo raised his eyebrow, Confused on why tommy just said shit💀 And deo looked worried because he was confused to, Ranboo just looked at him and didn't make an expression, but most likely, just confusion. Tommy picked up the paper and it said:

Missing.

Info:

Name: Avery.

Age: 19/18.

Looks: Brown hazel darkened eyes, With a dirtyish blonde hair. With a cow shirt/hoodie with black/white sneakers.

Dof (date of birth): 12-2003-6.

DESC: Favorite animal(s): Cows and kittens/cats. Favorite food(s): Pizza, And spaghetti (sauced kind). Favorite color(s): Red and pink.

Missing Date: April 4th, 2023.

(Back into DSMP world😩)

After Tommy finished reading all the information, he Gave them all the paper and sighed. "who the hell is kidnapping all these 19, 18, and 17 year-olds.." Tommy mumbled under his breath, "This is very bad," Tubbo exclaimed, Looking up at them. "No sh!t." Deo said, looking at tommy the mostly but still looking at Ranboo and Tubbo."

SORRY! I'll post more chapters later.
(Words: 410.)