This Charming Man That Tasted Just Like Heaven

A/N: SORRY IF THERES ANY TYPOS!!! I ALSO GOT KINDA LAZY AT THE END SO DONT JUDGE PLEASE 😞😞😞

Morrissey was walking around like the silly (not silly) little guy he was and noticed a bar in Blackpool, England, also known as the city/part of England he was walking around in

Morrissey was walking around like the silly (not silly) little guy he was and noticed a bar in Blackpool, England, also known as the city/part of England he was walking around in. He was curious and decided to go inside, since he needed a lil drink from the stressful day he had, anyway. While he was walking into the bar, he stumbled upon an arch nemesis of his, Robert Smith. Robert Smith was insanely sexy with his jet black hair, glistening minty blue bulging eyes, his moist red lipstick, and his beautifully done signature eye makeup. Morrissey was mesmerized by his arch nemisis' beauty and decided to prance on over to Robert to try and make things right, since Morrissey knew damn well he was the root of their beef. Morrissey decided to take a seat next to Robert. "Hey d-d-d-daddy I MEAN Robert," said Morrissey as his pants started getting tighter while his cheeks started getting redder and redder every second. "Hey, Morrissey..long time no see," Robert said with a mischievous smirk growing on his face. "W-why are you smirking, Robbie~?" Morrissey asked with a smile. "Come to my house, now. you're so sexy i just can't resist, let's hit the road," Robert said as he collected his belongings and headed out of the bar immediately as he through some cash at the bartender and yelled out a thanks. "O-okay alpha," said Morrissey as he started meowing under his breath. Morrissey got into Robert's car and as soon as Robert got in, he did something Morrissey would've never expected. "backseat, ass arched back, clothes off, now." "o-okay papí," said Morrissey. Morrissey undressed himself and Robert whipped out a 13.5 incher with a nice, smooth brown base and a tip that was the exact same color as his signature lipstick he wears everyday. His cock had about 3 veins which originated at his shaft and a large bush of jet black pubes casing his big, sweaty, saggy balls. Robert stuck a few fingers in Morrissey's entrance with his right hand and beat off his tiny, pathetic looking dick that was only about 2 inches long with his left. "Oh, look at how small and pathetic you are with that tiny cock of yours," said Robert with a devious smirk growing in his face. "Augh, daddy fuck me, fuck me with that long dick of yours papí~," said Morrissey as he arched his back even more for his dom. "Alright, pookie bear," said Robert as he pulled his fingers out, stopped wanking his partner, and licked Morrisseys entrance. "Oh, little darling, you sure are a charming man that tastes just like heaven~," Robert said while raising his eyebrows and smiling with a vexatious grin on his face. "Robbie, fuck me with your cock, not your mouth, you idiot," said Morrissey, acting like the whiny pathetic pussy he is. "Listen, Luv, im the alpha, not you. I do what I want, understood?," said Robert with an earnest, unfazed look on his face. "O-okay, daddy~," said Morrissey, following his alpha's orders. Robert tounge fucked Morrissey for 37 minutes straight by swirling his tongue around in Morrissey's hole to stretch it out for his giant cock to fit in there and managed to get some pre-cum squirting out of Morrissey's tip while doing so. "Alright, luv, ready for my monster cock to ram into you nice and deep, baby?," asked Morrissey. "Y-yes Robbie-Senpai. This is what i've always wanted from you," said Morrissey with a desperate expression on his face. Robert then took his dick and slid it into Morrissey's stretched out hole and started thrusting nice and slow, yet he built up the pace more and more as time went on. Robert was the practically ramming into Morrissey, just like he said said he would. But, Robert wasn't just ramming into Morrissey, he was ramming into Morrissey's prostate. "Oh, Robbie, make me squirt everywhere and breed me until both of my legs snap into two, daddy!!!," said Morrissey in a higher pitched voice than usual. Robert then started ramming into Morrissey's G-spot, while he was also starting to jerk Morrissey off with his left hand again. "I'm about to breed you so good, luv, I'm gonna paint your insides with my nice, warm semen and you're not gonna do shit about it, Morri Worri Boo Boo Bear," said Robert, bending down to reach Morrissey's ear while reciting those exact words. Morrissey started whimpering like crazy and Robert was ramming into Morrissey even harder. Robert then said "Oh, Morri, i'm about to cum, I swear!!" and Robert did as he sweared. Morrissey's cheeks were well clapped and leftover cum was leaking out of his hole as his tiny, pathetic cock squirted his seed all over the back of Robert's car. Morrissey passed out and Robert threw his head back and said "Wow, that was amazing, babe. Let's go home and get you cleaned up, alright, luv?" "Y-yeah," Morrissey replied.  Robert then drove Morrissey home, cleaned him up by giving him a nice warm bubble bath with rubber duckies, kissed him goodnight, and tucked him into bed subsequent to the aftercare.