103

Chapter 103 Robert Explodes With Anger

Laila didn’t see any issue with it. In her understanding, Gavyn had always been calm and reserved.

And so, she was completely immersed in the beautiful dream of becoming Mrs. Delacruz, dazzling veryone around her!

Having had enough of the salesperson’s compliments, she still felt unsatisfied. She went over and took Gavyn’s hand, asking him to join her in looking at the mirror together.

“Gavyn, I think this wedding dress would look good with a light-colored suit, don’t you think?”

Gavyn hummed in agreement, his voice gentle, “If you like, I can wear a suit in the same color scheme as you that day to match.”

“Gavyn, you’re so nice!”

Laila gently rubbed her cheek against Gavyn’s shoulder and contentedly said, “Gavyn, I feel so happy……..”

The store clerk took in everything before her eyes, clenching her palm, her heart filled with envy and admiration to the point of dying!

To be honest, this woman’s appearance is just slightly above average. When compared to Mr. Delacruz, who is considered the cream of the crop among people, there is a significant difference in both looks and temperament

How did Mr. Delacruz come to fancy her?

But the shop assistant’s eyes wouldn’t reveal it. All Laila could see in their eyes was endless. admiration, which made her hold her head even higher.

As soon as Laila entered the store, quite a few young girls couldn’t help but stare at him with wide

eyes!

Envious, huh?

The man who loves her is one of the top guys in New York!

At this moment, Laila’s vanity reached its peak. She deliberately spoke in a sweet voice to Gavyn, “Gavyn, I’ve consulted a priest about our wedding date. Next Wednesday is an auspicious day, suitable for important events and marriage. Shall we set our wedding on that day?”

“Sure, whatever you decide is fine.”

From the very beginning, Gavyn had been feeling out of sorts. He didn’t know why, but even when he took time out specifically to be with Laila, he couldn’t focus his full attention on her.

He didn’t know what was wrong with himself.

However, Laila was preoccupied with fantasies of making a grand impression, and since Gavyn always had a poker face, she didn’t notice any signs.

In her view, Gavyn’s initiative to offer to design her wedding dress was a sign that her tactics had

worked.

She is destined to be Mrs. Delacruz, and no one can stop it!

Suddenly, Laila had an idea, and a glint of brilliance flashed in her eyes. She took out her phone and called out to the store clerk, “Come over here and help us take a picture.”

pus

Gavyn raised his eyebrows, “What’s the purpose of taking a photo?”

His expression darkened slightly, and his tone was quite bland.

Laila’s heart sk ip ped a beat as she suddenly remembered that the man in front of her didn’t like taking photos. She instantly lowered her head, pouted, and made a guilty, apologetic expression.

“Sorry, Gavyn, I just wanted to commemorate today. After all… it’s been a long time since I’ve been as happy as I am today.”

Laila spoke in a pitiful tone, her head slightly lowered, appearing vulnerable and non-threatening. “I just wanted to keep a memory, nothing more. If Gavyn doesn’t want to…. then forget it…”