A Night with the Devil Princess

(A/N: this is my first time writing lemon so please forgive me if the way I write this lemon is not your cup of tea... or any tea of that matter)

When the two sat together with Jaune's parents in front of them. The two not speaking to each other after knowing their identities. Jaune's parents then started to break the ice.

Jonathan: well since we have already met... i think it's a good start to have you two to get along with each other.

Jaune: it's quite a surprise... but DadDad I'm a hero and she's a devil aren't we supposed to be enemies.

Scarlett: i agree, shouldn't we be enemies?

Jonathan: jaune, the infernal family was the first devil clan to aid the heroes in the devil wars.

Gwendolyn: and the Flame emperor; Vulcan Infernal was a close friend of your father.

Jaune: and what's with the fiance reveal?

Jonathan: that was when the infernal Clan and the hero clan then brokered a peace treaty with a minor exception...

Jaune: let me guess...

Jonathan: If The Arc family allows a son to marry into the infernal family's daughter.

Jaune: and why couldn't be the daughter?

Saphron then popped out of the other table behind the parents.

Saphron: At that time, i was dating Terra and i had to take both names with me, and the infernal family was known to have very beautiful daughters.

Jaune looked at his parents once again.

Jaune: if this is some kind of ploy to have me move on from my mistake, i can handle it myself.

Scarlett: at the very least...

Jaune looked at Scarlett.

Scarlett: when my parents died, from a coup de tat, I thought my life was over. But when i heard about i was engaged to be married to a hero, i was hopeful that it would turn around. And when you came to my rescue i was grateful and when i found out you were my betrothed, i was comforted to know that you may be a nice person.

Jaune blushed and scratched at the back of his head.

Jaune: i just did what i needed to do. I couldn't leave a girl in distress.

Scarlett blushed and looked away.

At the apartment building

Jaune was brought to a building apartment that was very tall and somehow close to the transport going to Beacon Academy. Jaune had met up with scarlett who went to the top floor of the building to find out that their parents had purchased a flat for them to live in.

 Jaune had met up with scarlett who went to the top floor of the building to find out that their parents had purchased a flat for them to live in

Jaune sighed at the fact that his parents wanted him to get close to Scarlett.

Jaune: well we're living here.