CHAPTER 1

AUTHOR'S POV

"Jungkook, Stop. Please, it hurts" you cried pulling away your hair from his hands. After a last hard pull, he pushed you down to the floor. "Y/n, what I do and do not do has nothing to do with you. Stay away" He said and glared at your figure which is now trembling with fear in the floor

"What happened jungkook? We were happy right. What's wrong baby?" You cried hard "Why would you behave this way? Why are you spoiling our seven years of relationship?" You choked on your tears.

"Just break up with me. Why do you still stay?" Jungkook pushed his hair back with frustration. "Koo" new tears welled up in your eyes, you stood up and grabbed his cheeks "Do you remember baby? Three years into our relationship, we made a promise that no matter what happens, even if one asks the other to get lost. T-they will s-stay?"

Jungkook looked right inside your eyes, your soul. "I don't, promises are meant to be broken" you hugged him while he tried to pull away "No baby no. Don't say that. We were perfect. Am I not enough? What did I do?"

"I fell out of love, I don't like being near you and I don't think one girl can give me what I want. I'll stay single and enjoy being with girls. That's better than this trashy commitment." He said and chuckled. It seemed fake to you

"JUNGKOOK. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU. WHERE IS MY JUNGKOOK? KOO? I'M SCARED. THIS IS NOT YOU. I HAVE BEEN TRYING FROM THE PAST EIGHT MONTHS. WHAT'S WRONG ?" You cried miserably, falling down to his legs and bawling your eyes out.

He was your perfect boyfriend. You thought boyfriend was an immature title. He was more than that.

The past eight months were however different. He turned abus!ve. You couldn't understand. Hell you didn't even realise and just thought that it was normal until last month he was constantly asking for a break up.

You could never imagine breaking up with a man with whom you have fantasised your future with.

"Psych0. Y/n you are a psych0. Blindly in love with me whilst I fell off. Please free me. Why don't you understand-" he was talking while you cut him off pulling him down to your level.

"Cause i believe your eyes koo. They don't lie. Your eyes are holding a different story baby. I can see it. I can see the love" you cried looking right inside his eyes. He suddenly pulled you into a kiss. A kiss which turned into something you have always wanted to do. He made you his that night. For the first time. You lost your purity to him that night. It felt so right for you while it felt so right yet wrong to him.

NEXT MORNING

Jungkook woke up due to the kisses peppered on his face by you. He fluttered his eyes open to look at your angelic face under the sheets. Bodies tangled, you felt his warmth and that was all you needed at that time.

"Koo, Good morning love" you whispered shyly. "Wh0re. Got me laid last night huh? Took away my v!rg!n!ty too. Happy?" He asked coldly while you widen your eyes

"Koo we made love for the first time. Aren't you happy?" You tried to smile. Tried to make him smile.

"Shut up. You s£duced me. Whatever" he got up "So eager to fvck me huh?, it was not even enough but anyways, i have better things to do" he went out of you both's apartment. A small cosy one.

Warm tears made its way out to your cheeks while you tried to not sob but ended up doing it. You closed your mouth with your palms, lying inside the sheets

You and Jungkook started dating in high school. You both had a crush on each other and somehow ended up confessing. You both were the perfect couple everyone was jealous of. You were rich af whilst Jungkook was not rich, just a middle class boy trying to keep his parents happy.

But unfortunately his parents died two years back in an acc!dent. It took a lot of him to move on from that. You loved mrs. Jeon as your own mother. She has even asked you to be Jungkook's wife when you were new in the relationship.

Things have been perfect for seven years and you both are turning 24 in the next few months. But for the past eight months, it all took a 180° turn. You were confused but still you believed your jungkook would never do something wrong.

TIME SKIP || AT YOUR PARENTS HOUSE

"My baby, why are you wearing full sleeves and turtlenecks in summer? I have been observing. First i thought it was because of the cold but now it's summer" your dad furrowed his eyebrows

"N-nothing dad. I just wanted to" you laughed nervously.

"Yeah ? Just don't get skin r@shes. Btw Y/n, it's time for you to get married right? It's the perfect age" you dad smiled warmly

"Dad, why are you trying to send me off fast" you fake smiled

"No no. I just want you to lead a happy life with jungkook." He smiled back

You heart stopped hearing his name

"Ask him to come home. We will talk about this. Weren't you so excited to get married to the love of your life?" Your dad smirked

"Dad stop" you fake blushed but it hurt. Suddenly a drop of sweat fell down from your forehead. And your dad furrowed his brows again. He called your mom and told her something in her ears

"Y/n, what happened. Are you hiding something? Did you get injured ?" You mom asked worriedly.

"No mom" you replied too quick and you mom neared you

"Wh-what" you stuttered. "Let me see" she said, you tried to push her away but she somehow got hold of your turtle neck and pulled it harshly. The piece of clothing covering your neck was torn now. Brui$es were all that could be seen. Some marks which were probably by the beating from the b€lt. So many sc@rs.