CHAPTER 3

AUTHORS POV

"I'm here to give you what you wanted" you said breathing heavily due to nervousness. You would laugh if someone said this would happen last year.

He stood there as if he gave zero fvcks and looked you de@d in the eyes. "Let's end it all?" You said but it came out as a question rather than a statement.

He did take it as a statement though he knew it was a question. "Thanks love" he said and gave you a warm smile. Your heart skipped a beat. You still love him though. Somewhere your heart still warms up at his sight, beats fastly just as it did the first day of highschool.

He realised what he said and wet his lips. "I apologise. Miss Han" he said slowly. You remembered the first day you met him

FLASHBACK

"Hey guys, welcome back to our Y0uTube channel. Today we have decided to do a challenge. We are going to drink cold coffee with lots of ice and as you all know, it's freezing outside" grinned Lia

"Tsk" you rolled your eyes "i can't Lia" you said and pouted

"Come on you can, for me" she grinned

"I can't stand cold for sh!t" you sighed but after Lia persuaded you for a long time, you agreed.

Just as you were about to drink, a boy bumped into you causing the cold coffee to spill on your dress. You shrieked in the cold. Goosebumps all over your body. "Arghhh" you shouted.

The boy bowed and looked at your figure helplessly laying on the ground not wanting to get up as that can make air brush against your skin and make you more cold.

"I apologise. Miss Han" he said

Fishy how that was the first time you met him but he already knew your name

PRESENT

You looked at him with hatred in your eyes. He did find love in them but that's of no use he knew cause it'll fade away quickly because of what he did to their relationship.

You turned away but he pulled you by wrist and attached your lips with his. Not your first kiss with him but it felt the same way. Knowing that it was the last time you will be kissing him, for once you forgot all the things he did to you.

You became selfish and kissed him back. Lovingly. He gave it back too, passionately. There was no hidden meaning in his kiss. Pure.

Warm tears streaming down your cheeks, he wiped them and you swear when you looked at his eyes, you saw them filled up but why would he even cry ? You asked yourself and thought you were being delusional. Maybe dust fell inside his eyes? You pulled back first and saw a string of your loving kiss attached from his to your lips.

Before? You would have got shy and wiped them down but what you did next was unexpected. You had to do it to him before leaving anyways

*Slap*

NIGHT

Looking at the moon, you closed your eyes trying to see the whole seven years in a ten second video but all you saw was black. Sighing, you opened your eyes.

Engulfing your knees into a hug, you remembered all the promises. You suddenly remembered. Your promise ring.

You looked at your fingers. "Where is the ring?" You panicked but then calmed down though it hurt. "Why should I search it up? I don't need it anyways. It wasn't even significant" you huffed.

Sighing you got up and lied down on your bed, slowly drifting to sleep with your heart aching

AT YOUR PARENTS ROOM