finally over you.

When i come to the room i hope to see you,feel your proximity or even be near you.

I hate the way you look at me or the way you talk, but most of all i hate the way you walk. Even though you aren't even one.eighty (1.80cm), your charm is magnetic, it hypnotises me, i would love to be your lady.

All this confidence, Im wondering where it's coming from, but when i try to look beyond, I notice it is not what i need, you are not the one who meets my needs and that's okay. I decided I am exhausted and done of the tears i shed.

I have heard you don't know how to talk to a girl, but unfortunately that is not how this works in this world, I thought you liked me, but you don't and you probably won't.

I noticed i am too much, it is sad because i crave your touch, it is sad because I miss your eyes, which somehow always search for mine. I figured out I need your presence, that is what i have been seeking, but the only thing you gave me was crying and weeping.

I miss the way you looked at me, like you are about to kiss me, I always hope you will text me, say you miss me, or the way you say "we", like there is a possibility of us, of trust, of more than just lust.

But again, you keep trying to shut me up,say I should stop speaking, I should be silent. But don't you see? It makes me go violent.

You always try to put and end to me, to this or whatever this is. But congratulations, I am done. I am ready to start the run.