Untitled Part 5

The guy that i was crying about a year ago and the guy i would sell my soul to is back.                         No i am not crying while i write this but rather i am smiling.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       The guy i was so obsessed with,                                                                                                                                       and i could swear we would never link, well gues what.                                                                                          

He is sitting next to me in my biology class, and we laughed.                                                                            The crazy thing is that i feel safe around him and i like his presence.                                                             

But it doensn't feel like an essence, i just start to miss him.                                                                               He didn't change much ,actually he didnt change at all so neither did my feelings for him.               

He is very loud , an extroverted person,                                                                                                                        but they say opposites attract each other,i dont know if he is just another.                                                  

I healed myself, I am now healed, there is no shield that i keep up,                                                                 If god wants to throw love at me , I know i am and will be more than enough,                                           What i really dont understand is if two souls were meant to meet again they will get seperated right?                                                                                                                                                                                            And when they meet again they will know that  all the time its just meant to be,

but how do we know that this is it? this is the soulmate- connection?                                                          They say ''when you know , you know''But how do you know?                                                                    

How do you know that they like you too?