How Killer Frequency events started

So reading this game..I have know why the events of Killer Frequency..started. and how Gallows Creek get being targeted by the Whistling Man

*SPOILERS ALERT, DONT READ IF YOU HAVENT PLAY IT!!*

20 years ago, During a party about the Whistling Night. They team were partying, There, Chuck Brody and Teddy Gallows Jr (from Killer Frequency) dress up as the Whistling Man in rider to celebrate the past Villain, Edward Marshall Mooney , the Original Whistling Man's death. But as Jason *from killer Frequency* tried to pretend to be a stabbed Friend, Everyone panicked and run screaming, Roller Ricky *From killer frequency*, George Barrow and Marie Campbell/Dawn Weaver (That's where Peggy know her sister is Marie Campbell, Peggy last name is Peggy Weaver right? She actually Peggy Campbell. Her father, Mr Campbell is drunk crazy, her mother decided to remarry Mr weaver and Peggy haven't see her sister Marie.) Seperated when they ran. Chuck as the whistling Man got Marie and was laughing, But the lather stop when he saw Teddy Gallows Jr dressed as the whistling man run towards George, Trying to help him.

But George stepped back.
Thus, When Teddy tried to grab him.

He ACCIDENTALLY pushed George to the Whistling Point

The Whistling poin means the river of gallows creek at Gallows Forest.

George then drowned.

Marie saw it.

And after his death, Sandra *from killer frequency* saw George body ar the whistling point and makes Virginia *from killer frequency* cover up George death as drown while swimming drunk.

Marie revenge bloomed when she give birth to her son alone.

Her son is Henry Barrow *George Barrow and Marie Campbell son*, the Main villain who Hunts and murder gallows creek residents if Forrest Nash make mistakes. And Henry Barrow spares Carrie cause She is the victim of the Whistling Night event.

She taught her son to become the Whistling Man, so does Marie. To murder the Rest of Gallows Creek residents as a Act of Revenge towards Teddy Gallows Jr for what he did to George Barrow, Marie's Boyfriend and Husband. So she fake her name as Dawn

And want to take revenge on Gallows Creek for what Teddy Gallows Jr did to George, Marie's Husband...

Such a revenge due to a accident. A sorrowful yet rageful story of a Vengeful Wife with a Son.

So that's why Marie held Teddy and Peggy Hostage and Henry Barrows, the Whistling Man, Locked up Forrest Nash in the Rec room to force an interview with Marie.

That's it for the spoilers.
Oooooo sorry if I spoil it here. I just hope that anyone who played Killer Frequency know this