𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦.

I
; “i want to call of the engagement.”
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

┃THE SYSTEM┃

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

                                     || 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐇𝐀-𝐉𝐔𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 stuck in the hospital for approximately five days and it has not been fun. he's been bombarded with questions by either doctors, family members and nurses. questions upon questions each day, he swore his jaw was getting tired from answering all the questions. after he gets out of this hospital he planned on trying to live his life, as normally as he could with all these conflict.

he sighed upon seeing his doctor enter his room with Soo-ah. both of them had grown comfortable with eachothers company— although, at first it was very awkward and uncomfortable but they got through all that and managed to form a sort of comfortable and nice relationship. she was genuinely an interesting woman, he has no idea why the asshole this body belonged would ever treat her wrong.

"how are you feeling?" Soo-ah asked, holding his hand in hers. Kim Ha-Jun replied with the same answer he's been replying to the same question everyday, it's getting really annoying "that's good." she smiled and lets go of his hand.

"we have good news and bad news for you. good news is that you'll be discharged out of the hospital soon, the bad news is that..there's no sign of your memories recovering any time soon." he already knew that. although, it is in fact a very bad news for him. how will he navigate through this world without the memories and simple information that he needed to get through all the stupid problems Kim Ha-Jun had?

after a few more question the doctor finally left, leaving only Kim Ha-Jun and Soo-ah alone. there was a silence before one of them finally spoke "so, how do you feel?" same question but he knew what she meant. she was asking how he was feeling with the given situation he was put into. truthfully, he didn't know how to answer, although he felt absolutely frustrated and Soo-ah can see that.

"i dont know how to feel, really. but you must be relieved by all this." the woman wouldn't admit it out loud but she did. she felt more relieved than ever— the man she knew was gone and she was sort of happy, but being happy made her guilty "i guess so.." Soo-ah uttered.

Kim Ha-Jun chuckled and leaned back on the bed frame as he drifted into a deep thought. that's when a soft ding caught his attention, he looked to his side thinking it was simply Soo-ah's phone but he was wrong. he sees a sort of see-through screen floating right in front of him. just as he was about to tell the woman beside her about it he was forced to read the context of the screem.

╔═══════♛═══════╗

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM
ANNOUNCING MY PRESSENCE,
MY LORD.