Chapter 2

— Seoul, South Korea
                                    Saebom HS Cafeteria

  Yejin entered the cafeteria, looking for chaewon as she was lost. She spotted chaewon. She was sitting with a group of boys and Yejin spotted her seatmate there aswell. She started walking to chaewon. "Hi. Chaewon?" Chaewon choked on her water. Yah! You scared me! "Sorry." Yejin said chuckling. She moved her attention to Yeonjun who was talking to Beomgyu, his best friend who would be there for his Ups and downs. "Hi, yeonjun." Yejin said smiling.

   Yeonjun stopped talking to turn to Yejin and stared at her. Yejin stared in confusion too. "Hi." Yeonjun said and picked up his chopsticks and started munching on his food.

  Yejin took a seat beside Huening Kai, and greeted him. Huening Kai was in shock. Yejin started eating her food until she realized Huening Kai was staring at Yejin in shock.

   "Do you need anything?" Yejin asked.
"An autograph. Psst." Huening Kai replied making everyone in the group look at him. "I'm just joking." Huening Kai said making Yejin sigh.

  "Where did you learn such a dumb joke, Kai?" Chaewon said with a straight face. "Stop being so rude, chaewon!" Huening Kai answered jokingly.

Soon lunch time was over and everyone was walking away to thier classes and Yejin still hadn't finished drinking her strawberry drink. She stood up and just as she turned she bumped into someone.
  His chest was warm. She could feel his heart beat growing faster and faster.
She looked up to see just his seatmate, Yeonjun standing there with a straight "i-dont-care" face. He pushed Yejin away and starting walking to his class.

Yeonjun disappeared out of Yejin's sight and she was still processing what had happened. Yah! Choi Yeonjun! - She yelled. "Argh! Rude."

Once Yejin was in her class, the teacher was not gonna come today so they had a free period, lucky them.

Yejin was just going back to her seat until someone held her hand, it was Kang Sunho. She turned to him and said
Do I know you? Which to Sunho replied
"No but we shall get to know each other, what'd you say?" Yejin had a bad feeling about this but still agreed, because she could not assume anyone just by this.

The last period was going on, soon after 15 mins the school bell rang and everyone started to run outside (freedom finally) bur Yejin was still seated. Yejin stood outside and saw Chaewon was with Soobin already going home. Huening Kai had a motorcycle, he was gone too. She was left alone in the quiet atmosphere with no one in the school. She waited an hour for her driver to come but there was no sign of him. Yejin called her driver but the number she dialed was switched off.
Yejin started to worry whether her driver was okay or not. Yejin went inside the school and started walking up the stairs and headed to her classroom.

  As soon as she entered her class, she found Yeonjun there. Injured, his lips were bleeding and he was sitting on a table. Yejin hurried upto him and sat down. "Yah Choi Yeonjun! What happened to you?"

"Take me home." Yeonjun replied.
Let me take care of your wounds first Yeonjun! Replied Yejin.

"No. I can handle it myself" Yeonjun answered.

"Yah choi yeonjun! If you don't let me do it I will not let you go out of here!"

Yeonjun finally agreed letting her fix his wounds. She took out a box from her bag and a bandage. She applied some cream on his lip and he started to feel butterflies. "Choi Yeonjun. She's just helping you, she's just helping you, choi yeonjun" Yeonjun thought.
  She applied a bandage to his hand and said, it's all done now. What happened to you that you were injured?

Yeonjun started walking away with no reply, and Yejin followed him. "Why are you following me? Are you gonna come to my house following me?"

Yejin gulped. "Ani! Ani! My driver is not here yet."

"Your problem." Yeonjun said.

You really are that heartless huh? Yejin replied. Yeonjun just walked away without any reply.

"Rude!" Yejin screamed as everyone present in the school looked at her.

She started walking outside and saw Yeonjun in a black car. She ignored him and put on her airpods and started listening to music, it helped calm her down.

Suddenly she felt a tap on her right shoulder, making her flinch.

— Who was it? Find out in the next chapter.