Part - 20

" Hagh...Hagh...hagh...hagh... Can hagh... can we have a brake huff..." Takumi Matsuda -out of breath- asks while doing a plank after lifting dumbbells, sit up's, jogging, and so on.

" You are having a break right now.... Or do you want to continue running and tripping behind me.... and you still have a lap left. " Ichigo says with a laugh seeing the look of despair appearing on his face.

After another minute and Matsuda fell down, still breathing hard, so taking pity on the boy he say " Alright, let's take a short break," Ichigo relented, seeing how exhausted Takumi was. "But don't forget, we still have a lot of work to do... After all, you asked to be trained for a whole month and more, let's see how determined you are. "

Hearing this the poor kid's look of despair grows. 

" HUFF.... I... I don't think I will be able to take it Sensei ! Can we go a bit easier ?! " Matsuda begs hoping that he won't have to deal with this for a whole month. He will die god dam him. Wait he's a Devil right ? So he is already damned.... Dam him again !

" Getting stronger isn't just about physical training. It also requires mental fortitude and discipline. It's about pushing past your limits and never giving up." Ichigo suddenly says remembering the times he wanted to give up but continued knowing that people would die if he stopped even for a second... No matter how hard it was.

After all... You stop you die.

'The moment you give up, the moment you stop, you invite death upon yourself...'

' Zangetsu.... Why. ' Ichigo thinks remembering her words... Before shaking those thoughts off knowing he will never understand her... even if she was a part of him.

' YES ! ' Matsuda thinks he feels his spirit growing from hearing this... this is what he was hoping for.... Well aside from getting strong from the start.... But getting a Master/Rival that will push him to his limits, inspire him, and transcend while getting babes in the future.

" Alright, I think 10 minutes is enough ? " Ichigo asks himself

'.... I TAKE IT BACK ! '

But not wanting to make a Devil angry or more importantly to him spend so much of his money on this equipment for nothing, so he persists...

*Much later and in Rias office ( Night ) *

" Please... Please don't tell our parents.... Onee-san/お姉さん Please don't tell our parents.... Please Onee-san don't tell our parents... Please Onee-san don't say anything.... To Grayfia also ! " We see Rias on a phone which has a glowing Gremory Crest talking to someone/begging someone.

* Knock, Knock, Knock *

" I have to go, make sure to keep it quiet anyway you can Onee-san ! " Rias screams at and through her phone.

" Come in " Rias says after taking a moment to calm down, remembering her argument with her sister and how many embarrassing promises she had to make... But it might be worth it... But she's too tired to think about it right now... With everything they found out about that Orphanage... / Testing facility to try and guess how to recreate some potions... That appears like Ichigo easily learned.

" So why were you screaming so hard that I could hear everything in outside the door and even the building ?.... Ah and also I guess the contract for today is complete.... Can humans leave Yelp reviews on Devils ? " Ichigo says as he walks in, since he's feeling slightly tired from his * slight * training, well slight when compared to what he did when he was a Soul/Soul Reaper.

Rias also feeling tired from dealing with her sister and everything else simply says " It's none of your business Ichigo . And no, humans can't leave reviews on Devils, thankfully," she looks at Ichigo, who sighs in relief before feeling embarrassed about what he thought before... Why would a Devil want to be reviewed... Especially with humans if what he felt by the Devil fagot who -if he was alive would kill- clearly thought humans were inferior... and if Shinigami thought humans were inferior even tho they probably were humans once... Why would the Devil's differently ?... Though maybe it's his previous interaction with a supernatural race speaking for the Devils before knowing much about them... Aside from the Shi(f)tty laws/rules he heard so far.